Hearthstone Tournament?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CMDRsprinkles, Feb 20, 2017.

?

Hearthstone Tournament?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Saw a few people in the community play Hearthstone and thought it would be fun to try it. Would people be interested?

2. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

If it does happen, we have to use the classic decks that have the cards that everyone has right from the start, or restrict a number of OP cards.

Otherwise, you'll have people with the default decks going against people with decks that have like 8 legendaries and a couple of cards that only people who have played hearthstone for a while/long time have (*cough* @Hyper, @Shaddoll, @Azaelus *cough cough*)

[​IMG]

Good idea though. This has been organised in the past, but it never happened for some reason.

3. The best way I thought of this is a few things.

1. Standard cards only.
    2. Best of 3 matches. (2 custom decks and one drafted deck)
    3. There will be a deck that is drafted before the game using the deck drafter inside of the deck crafting menu when you are making a new deck. (Opponent will give a random number for your class)
    4. We will ban a few cards such as Patches. If you have suggestions tell me.

The only thing I can say is if you want this to happen we need at least 4-8 people if not more.

No idea if we should have prizes. Knowing me it will just be a picture of something stupid.