Accepted Headshot Decapitation

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Yatty ☄️, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Yes, yes, and also yes. +1

Nobody is going to agree with me (and this probably could never get worked in), but I would personally love if we could make it so, that decapitated bodies could not be linked to the player in the identification process simply for the reason of, we cannot identify who the person was due to the fact of them missing their head/face/identity. Only way we would know they were dead is if we saw their name before their death or the murderer gets killed and the list of kills gets leaked following the murderers death. Pretty in depth realism non-the-less.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Wouldn't it be realistic the Ds would be able to like find out who it was based of DNA?

3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Ahh now you're getting more thoughtful!

Only Detectives can make the link connection then! Boom best idea (still probably not possible to work in :cry:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

What about the player skin?

5. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

The sounds can be changed.
    A check can be introduced for silenced weapons so the headshot sound doesn't play if a silenced weapon is used~ Also I believe it is not much louder than the screams of people dieing anyway.

6. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

I believe it also works on player skins.

7. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

The way TF2 handles decapitations is they move the head bone of the model into the chest of the ragdoll.

+1

8. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

-1 for players that depend on their aim and thrive upon headshots, it will make it more and more easy for players to be biased towards those players. For example you see like 7 bodies with no heads and there is only one player alive out of like 8 who is really good with headshots you will be more biased/target them. I don't like this.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Dolph1n

You can do that now, just inspect the bodies and see if they were headshot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

Literally i am going headshot people if im a traitor and take their head and hang them around the map :^)

11. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

It would be much more obvious with their heads missing.

12. Dolph1n

So? You can't kos someone because they get lots of headshots.

13. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

It will sure help them narrow down their searches to people who are better with headshots.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dolph1n

That is a noob trap. Saying that I'm a T because there's a group of dead innos all headshot by an AK is 100% false KOS. For all you know, it could have been some newbie who got some lucky headshots with the AK.

15. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

I constantly get headshots on my t round, so if they see a lot of headshotted bodies and they are killed by the weapon i use and it comes down to 5 people im obviously going to get more closely looked at.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dolph1n

I highly doubt it, if there's 5 people left then you're probably gonna get shot regardless

17. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

The only thing I'm worried about with this suggestion is if there will be any extra-lag that'll come with this if it's added. Another server I sometimes visit seems to get a brief hiccup upon 1-2 headshots, gets old and annoying real quick.

Long as shit like the above doesn't occur I guess it'll be ok, and if you can toggle it but probably won't be able toooo

18. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Eyy lemme get that map name tho?

19. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

as_resident_evil

20. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Not on workshop RIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.