Denied Haxorus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Haxorus, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haxorus

Haxorus VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Haxorus
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:70788920
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    There were no mods on so I waited a whole round before i left to see if any reports came in and when i didnt see any reports pop up i left the server only to discover that ive been banned for an rdm and leave offense. I have no recollection of commiting rdm before i was banned but will gladly serve a slay when im unbanned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Haxorus, You were banned by @Crown for rdm and leave first offense.

Please remain patient while waiting for their response.

3. Haxorus

Haxorus VIP

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Haxorus

Thank you for making this appeal. I would however like to refute one claim that you make in your reason why you should be unbanned before I start.

I would like to mention that I was present on the server training with our Trial Moderator, @NeverEnding , at the time. You yourself, were aware of your actions as I personally reported you asking you why you threw an incendiary and you admitted to throwing the grenade on accident and damaging another player for it. To confirm that you saw the report, NeverEnding had also reported you for the same action and you responded with "im already talking to the mod about this". Because you admitted to RDMing, I chose to hand you a slay for your actions. You were then slain the next round and you proceeded to leave the server without making any attempt to ask whether you were good to go. Because of this, I gave you some time to come back before handing out the respective ban. The section below will have a screenshot of the reports, your response, and the damagelogs.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    The next section below will show you receiving a slay, getting slain during the round and leaving during that round. This rounded out by me giving you the ban for RDM & Leave 1st Offense.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Considering these circumstances that led to your ban, I will be asking you to serve your ban out completely. In the future, I suggest contacting a staff member about whether you have any ongoing slays before leaving like this. Your appeal is denied.

Sincerely,
    Crown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.