Denied Harry Johnson's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Harry Johnson, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Johnson

Harry Johnson Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheDoctor094
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:159243558
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned by one RyanHighman for "Alt of Perma". This is referring to me connecting with the username "TheDoctor094", a friend of mine who was (wrongfully) banned from this server. I would like to appeal this, as well as point out how terribly handled the "banning" was. Ryan was well aware that I do not share the IP of the banned user, nor the voice, and I denied that I was said banned user every time he asked. Therefore, I would like to ask under what grounds he thought he could justify the ban? Aquast, who is also in contact with said banned user like myself, stated they were well aware I was not an alt. So why was the ban carried out? I see no evidence of innocence I could post to help this case, but if there is any needed please just let me know.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

banned by @RyanHighwayman he has been notified and will respond shortly.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  3. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I have seen this. Give me a sec to compile my evidence.

4. RyanHymenman

A quick clarification, you are currently banned for Trolling

5. RyanHymenman

Alright just gonna post the evidence in one go and then explain why I banned you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You were banned for Trolling after joining the server with the name of a Perma Banned user. You then initiated contact with the staff in the form of an asay message asking for staff back. I proceeded to ask you what your name was when you were staff and you said "TheDoctor094". We have only ever had one person by that name who was also staff. They are also currently banned. You mentioned in your appeal that your friend (TheDoctor094) was falsely banned. I have no bearing or say in the status of his ban. He has to appeal that with a lead or Highwon directly.

Before banning you I conferred with another admin who agreed you should be banned, so I used discretion to go ahead with a trolling ban

You can sit out the 16 week ban.
    Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.