Happy Holidays to everyone still active and inactive

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Death, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

It's been 248 days since the shutdown was announced. It has been one eventful and sad year with the shut down of the SGM servers that will never be forgotten.

While we're spending time with family during these holidays, take some time to remember what this place meant to you and what it did for you. Feel free to share how it impacted you, what this community meant to you, or any other comments. Personally, I meet some of the most amazing people on this community and this was a huge part of my life. From when I started back in the winter of 2016 to the end of SGM, I made countless of great memories that I will never forget.

Anyways, happy holidays everyone! Thank you for everything.

-Death :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. the gamenights , i miss them

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

miss this place

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Oshy

Oshy Crimson Avenger Silver Emerald

Man i was wondering why on the rare times i came back to Gmod i never saw the Serious server anymore. Spending my endless times on JUST Deathrun for so long i kinda miss those days. Because of that i doubt im in too many memories, but i remember a good couple people who actively played Deathrun and it was fun times. Sad to see this place go after just learning of its official closer 2 years late but it was a fun ride! Anyone who does read this i wish you luck in the years ahead and hope for the best for you all!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. michafr1

michafr1 New Member

Happy Holidays (a little late :D)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

fuck highwon, me and my homies hate highwon.

• Funny Funny x 1