Approved hankumaybe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by hankumaybe, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hankumaybe

hankumaybe New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    real hanku
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:47178530
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, i'm not sure if I was banned but I'm pretty confident. So what happened was: I was slain for a round and was spectating but midgame my friend( who is the owner of the account and I use his when he isn't ) told me he needs it to play and that i need to hurry. So at this point i forgot that I was slain and that I have to wait the whole round so I immediately quit and logged off steam. ​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Welp I just tried to log in his account to show you that he is playing currently but he changed his password for some reason so that's all I got. I guess he changed it for a reason and wont let me play again. I was going to buy the game soon and play from my acc , i just wanted to do a giveaway of 20k (won from the lottery) points soon before I do that , but we'll see if that's possible.​

2. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

At this time it does not seem you are banned from any server did this happen recently?

3. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

Tagging @Dani as he handled your report

4. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

I haven't banned you yet because I wanted to give you some time to come back. Does the person who owns the account play GMod so he can serve his slay on our server?

5. hankumaybe

hankumaybe New Member

I don't think he does and I don't the think we would anyway because he seems to be mad at me. Anyway I don't really need the account that much because I will buy Gmod soon, but I really wanted to do the giveaway.

6. hankumaybe

hankumaybe New Member

Is there any way to remove my points and do a giveaway with them somehow or if I could give them to someone I like ?

7. Dani

So why did you make an appeal if nobody's gonna use that account for the server anyway? Am I understanding you right here? I banned the account now.

8. hankumaybe

hankumaybe New Member

Well I made it before my friend answered me about why he changed the password and if there is no other way to give my points i want to try and get the account unbanned and somehow make him give it back for a while

9. Dani

Alright, my admin Noob999 has given me discretion to do this, so here's what you can do if you want to play within the next five days:

1. Make your own account and buy Gmod like you wanted to.
    2. Add me on Steam. (My ID is STEAM_0:1:24719196)
    3. We'll go on the server together and I'll slay you for a round.
    4. I'll unban the other account.

We can talk about transferring the points when you've added me on Steam. Does that work for you?

Keep in mind: If you play with a new account while your other account is banned, our system will detect this and we will think that you are evading your ban. That's a ban of four weeks, so you better message me (or, if I'm not available, another moderator/admin) before you play on our server with the new account.

10. hankumaybe

hankumaybe New Member

Alright, that sounds plausible. Thank you for the help and replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.