Hanging up the Ban Hammer, for now.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Krys, Jul 24, 2014.

1. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

No, no, no. I won't believe it. I am sorry that you had to go, you were a good staff member. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the community and best of luck to your family. Enjoy some Konna coffee for me. :sneaky:

2. ripperoni my homie, good luck sorting things out.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I'm gonna pounce you so hard once I see you again. :sneaky:

4. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

This is the only way I want you to put down your banhammer. : (
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

They will write stories about the banhammer of the mighty Krys.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Despite what you have been dealing with in real life, I have not met a single person who enjoys this game as much as you and takes the time to make it as cheerful for anyone else. Every single time I played with you it was an absolute blast, and that comes to show that it was something special.

I can't say I know how tough your family issues are but I do wish you the absolute best and we'll still be waiting to see you in game.

Take care, and you'll be missed.

7. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Krys, you've been a great admin. You've had your problems with stress but kept going. You helped players and were very friendly.

Your friend,

LegoGamerGuy

P.S. I love your youtube. :D

8. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

eye cri evry tiem Q-Q

9. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You were my admin for a long time and helped me become who i am today.

Good luck with everything man.

<3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I'm gonna miss you Krys and your Winchester Headshots, but good luck with your family.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  11. MtnDewBunney

MtnDewBunney Regular Member

I will miss you very much by far my favorite staff member hope everything gets worked out with your family :'(

12. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

You've done a lot for us and you will always be a mentor to me, Krys. Take it easy brother.

13. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

Krys, You were one of my first good friends on this server and I wish you the best of luck in life and I really hope you stay a part of this community so that this isn't truly goodbye.

Let's not make jihading urisk a thing again ._.

But in all seriousness I always had fun playing with you despite how many times I was jihaded by you and a select few others :p

14. MtnDewBunney

MtnDewBunney Regular Member

*Now A Thing*

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Some of you guys are acting like I'm leaving the server. Oh no, you're not safe from me, not by a loooooooong shot. I'm unchained now; unrestrained from the bind of staff rules.

From Lawful Neutral to Lawful Evil.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8
    u betr not get beaned by yer own bean hmmer

17. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

Oh dear gawd here comes the tears..D: .......D': ......D""";

18. ridge

ridge VIP

Please update on how everythings going if you don't mind chris. Not all the time, just you know. Hope everythings going well!
    Mr. lambert

19. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

RIP in pepperoni.
    You were my favorite admin. :(

EDIT: I know this is old but I just wanted to say goodbye :(

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    • Old Old x 9
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

So here's a long awaited update.

Not much has changed. My mom would go a week or two max without drinking and then we'd be back to square one. However recently she did something that hopefully gave her the shock she needed. She had been gone all day so at 1pm I tracked her phone. She was at the parking lot in Safeway. 5pm rolls by, I check again and she's still at Safeway. I walk up there to go get her. As I approach the car I noticed small dents and a nice long scrape from front to back. Looked like she scraped the whole said into one of those cart stalls. Thankfully nobody was injured or anything, so I brought her home. She passed out pretty much immediately. Later that night, she tried getting into the vodka that I had confiscated (was going to give it to a friend). I forcibly took it from her and dumped it all out. The next morning, I tried talking to her about what happened and she has no memory of any of it. We then talked to the friend who owns the car and dealt with that.

I've signed up with another caregiver organization so I'm making more money for working with my sister. My computer fucked up and I had to reformat. My lower back fucked up a few days ago and I've been sore since, but feeling better.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1