Hanging up the Ban Hammer, for now.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Krys, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Yes, you read that right.

I've reached the point where I no longer wish to fulfill the in-game duties required of me. As such I will be retiring as Admin of SeriousTTT. I'm very grateful for every single staff member we had, have, and will have. Being a part of the staff here has been a privilege and honor, and one that I wish to be a part of again sometime in the future. @Highwon willing, I'd like to stay on as an Advisor. I won't be leaving STTT. I'll still be here to "rdm" and have fun with our community, both in GMod and any other games we decide to play. Without such an awesome community, STTT wouldn't have survived, let alone prosper into 5 servers currently.

I've seen many staff come and go since my time of being here (joined around 10/13) and they've always been an exceptional bunch of individuals. You all are in good hands here and I am confident you'll remain in good hands.

As for me? I've said I'll still be here, you can't get rid of me that easy. I've got some things going on in real life that I feel a bit compelled to rant about. I'll put it in a quote box so you don't have to read it if you don't want. I really don't mind sharing these personal details, honestly, and it's actually helping me out by talking about it.

Come on, step it up.
    -Krys

• Friendly Friendly x 15
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

RIP in piece

• Like Like x 1
  3. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

Peace dude you were a great guy and staff member

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

See ya later Krys. Gonna miss you around, but hopefully we can still have a game together one day. See ya buddy.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

6. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Sad to see you leave the staff team, Hope to see you around man :)

7. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

@mrlambert
    y u do dis krys
    But in all seriousness, I really do hope your family issues get resolved, as bad I feel for you I can't do anything besides say Good luck.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  8. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Well, you were one of my favorite people, literally. You hold your composure very well, and amazingly still seem to be a happy person. You leaving actually saddens me quite a bit, but we WILL still have Cards Against Humanity moments.

9. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

Good bye bae. <3

10. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

You were there on my first day here, sad to see you retire from being an admin. I still look forward to hang out with you on the servers.

11. ridge

ridge VIP

Wow dude. Me, @kingAngel53103 , @LegoGamerGuy , and @Jello were talking about a couple hours ago, and I told them you were my favorite staff member. I went on to say it would suck if you resigned. Well this is what I got :(
    Thanks for being an awesome admin dude, like you probably just look at me like a kid, but getting back into sttt 4 months ago, it was a fucking blast playing with you man. I'm happy you'll still be playing. But even though i have seen some not-so-good modding in the past, you seemed like the coolest admin.
    As for your story, I hope everything goes well dude. Good luck with everything, hopefully we can play some games sometime!

P.S. - I haven't been slain in a while. :)

#ICRYEVERTIM #NOHOMO

• Like Like x 1
  12. ridge

ridge VIP

WAIT, THE TITLE SAYS " FOR NOW"
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. You're too slow!

Krys bby i lub u

Hope everything goes well for you, bub.

14. AlCo owns

AlCo owns The one and only VIP Emerald

You were probably one of my favorite people here and defiantly my favorite admin. Although I'm sure we will still talk and play, I will honestly really miss seeing you on the team. Talk to ya soon.

15. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

You will be missed. I had a pleasure staffing with you, and it was fun listening to your stories. Hope to see you around still.

16. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Take care Krys!

17. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You were a good staff member, it's sad to see you have to leave, but best of luck on getting those family issues worked out.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  18. Sam

Sam VIP

):

i miss u

19. Rip in Rip :((((

20. You had a good run.
    You will be missed by many.