Finished Hand-Made Christmas Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Chastity4lyfe, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Merry Christmas!!
    Hellooooo all! Time for another lame crochet giveaway, because that's what i'm best at! Check out the previous winners projects that will be below,and a bunch of other things I've made for people in the "spoiler".
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^All childrens stuff, bottom three are for toddler, top two for infant.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^Previous Winner ^_^ @Carned
    [​IMG]
    ^Previous Winner
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^Previous Winner @MangoTango
    Rules to enter:
    1. You cannot have won previously in my Sweater Weather Giveaway (sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!)
    2. Please include an image or idea of what you'd like made for you or the person you're entering for(I really preferred that in the last giveaway)
    3. What's your favorite thing about the Christmas season?
    4. As like my last giveaway, once you get the item, you must take a photo with it and post it either on this giveaway OR in the Faces of TTT thread.
    I will be choosing one winner on *Sunday December 6th! (Late Christmas Giveaway due to time of year)
    Please keep in mind, that if you win, and also if you enter for someone, you'll have to give me your address, so please make sure to have your parents permission if you are under 18!
    I will pay for shipping, international or local!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I'll figure out who to tag based on who replies to this giveaway

2. Whatever they want

3. Cold weather makes me feel better for some reason.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

He did, the last two in the spoilers were for his babe.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

1) I would like a hat/beanie that's like the blue and black one under Carned's photo (love the color combination

2) I love the christmas season cause that's when it starts really getting cold and winter break from school :D

Thanks for the giveaway Chastity these are 10/10.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I really enjoy Christmas because it brings people together. Staying inside all cozy by the fire after a long day of sled riding. Driving through neighborhoods to see the lights and decorations. Attending church the Sunday neatest to the holiday and having the rest of your week feel great! Going caroling is one of the best feelings for sure.

If I win, give it to @Mr. Rogers

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Can winners enter for someone else? If so @Steven | SP

I love Christmas because it gives me an excuse to wear jumpers and give gifts!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Entering and I would yet again like black and blue fingerless gloves. I just enjoy chillaxing and doing whatever I like thats why I enjoy christmas.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Favorite part of Christmas.. All the eggnog.

If I win, I'd really like a hat with eyes on it, similar to owl one. Actually I like that owl one a lot, I'd want one of those.

Fun giveaway btw, using your own crafted items.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

If I win give to @Silent Rebel

I like Christmas because I get to hang out with family + no school.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Staples

Staples ~Storm princess. VIP

1.) A Pink and white scarf would be hella rad if I win.
    2.) Christmas is a grand excuse to give things to people.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

My favourite thing about the Christmas season is the atmosphere. It's just got a beautiful feeling to it, like everyone is happier and people are more giving and I dunno I just really adore it. It makes me happy. Not only that but giving gifts to people is one of my favourite things to do so having the excuse of Christmas makes it even better! Oh and one more thing that I love about the Christmas seasons is all the scented candles. Oh my lord do I love candles, like I am a hoarder of them and whenever I get my hands on some I will find any excuse to buy them, but more so around Christmas because some of the best scents are released. Like pumpkin and cinnamon scented candles...so good.

Anyways, since it is summer here and it would be absolutely pointless if I were to have anything made for me since I can't even wear it for like 6 months, if I win I would love for a pair of red and black gloves be made for @Ravin instead! ^_^

Thanks so much for the giveaway Chas :love:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

YES!!!!!! Thanks again for doing this Chastity!

As for a sample, this please. If that doesn't work maybe something like this without the horns <---the hat I mean, it also doesn't need to be pink...

I love Christmas because I find that people make more of an effort to be less of an asshole, if that makes sense. It's like this really weird, but positive vibe. Anyways I really enjoy the season, the work dinners are always a plus (FREE FOOOOOD :D).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Canihas a pokemon beanie hat pls thx

Fave thing about Xmas is mostly the break from school, but also because the weather turns mild instead of sweaty hot omfgwhyisitsohotinhereplsthx

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

A mario hat would be nice!

Well, it used to be getting presents from my family, but as time went on I found it much more enjoyable to actually give. So I usually go to the soup kitchens and volunteer over there. It's such a warm and fuzzy feeling for me when I do it, I don't know why.. It's also a time when I can stay at home watching youtube and drink some hot coco! Also, Winter Break is during that time :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Same.

My favorite thing about Christmas is seeing the family that I sometimes forget I have :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Thank you Mango, but there are some other people who want to win this a lot more than I do. Plus, I won the last giveaway. Technically. :p

That being said put both of these entries in for @Pandora.

And my favorite thing about the Christmas season would have to be the ability to relax and not worry about having to do too much. I get to spend more time with the people I care the most about.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. pup

pup Princess Pup

Family, Tamales, & Ice skating. das all I need to be happy

Entering for @Pandora bc maybe this'll get her to post her face :bag: (not half covered face)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

that aint even @Carned , fam. This is @Carned
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

My favorite thing about Christmas is spending time with my family.Sadly my other side of the family lives 2 days from were I live.christmas gives me a chance to see my full family and I get to spend valuable time with them and have fun with them because I love them so much!!
    If I win give it to @Rozboon He can choose.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Sunny

Sunny VIP

My favorite thing about Christmas is snow, I have never see or touch snow in real life yet. I would really love to at least spend 3 days in a cabin surround by snow with someone I really like one day. If I win this competition I would love to have a scarf like this.
    [​IMG]