Half of the fucking server!

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Derpy, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

This is why I wanted to become fucking admin or mod so I can ban/kick people who cyber bully, annoy the shit out of people, false kos, so I can prevent shit like this happening.

I was on the server played 2 maps untill Sippin' Cofee said "kos derpy" after that it became a KOS fest picking up 2 more people each round this went on for 2 and a half maps which is 17 rounds, the chat was spammed with KOS DERPY people shouted KOS DERPY people went in console somtimes to do it to. It went on like this for ages, some rounds was witch hunts where they got T's to get flare guns and burn me to death. After enough of this I started crying and 2! 2 PEOPLE out of a server of 30 bothered helping and telling the others to piss of, but I allready started poaring out with tears and bashing me head on the desk, wall etc. After Sippin' cofee went Dags continued and once he left it still continued.

I have video proof 19 minutes with it being cut out it was only a few rounds in, and I have 2 others as witness's Skyrossm and Devil (thank you, both of you) Skyrossm also recorded this act aswell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWqsmU--1Kg

Anglex
    MitalicPie
    Liarofthe truth
    ----

2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

My personal advice to you is to not let things like this get to you on that level. Hurting yourself over a video game is not worth it. 4 players were banned due to this and once you post the evidence on "Sippin Cofee" then I'll issue a ban for him too.

3. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

Evidence posted.

4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I issued a ban for Sippin' Coffee.

5. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

But it was more as you could see during the end I pointed them out.

6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I didn't see anyone else rdm you in the video. And I wasn't able to see who you were pointing out because your cursor wasn't visible in the video. All I heard was "him, him, him, him, him" but no cursor.

7. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

Also thank you =)

8. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

Dude, I'm glad Highwon is helping you out, but you really need to not let the internet get to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.