Approved h0b0 b0z0's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by h0b0 b0z0, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h0b0 b0z0

h0b0 b0z0 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    h0b0 b0z0
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:80756345
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was logging off for the night, and I decided to buy a jihad and kill a detective and leave. Unfortunately I didn't warn before I jihaded, and I apparently killed a T buddy also :(.

I wasn't aware that I had done this at the time.

I was just going to let the ban play out, but now I'm worried about an accidental 2nd offense banning me for 2 weeks, so I figured I'd throw myself at the mercy of the court.

Is it possible for me to serve my slay on East 2 , or do I just need to wait 4 more days?

Ty​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Tagging @Orion to address your appeal. Please be patient.

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I have seen this, however I'll let @Stitch♥ show the evidence as a form of training in his trial phase going forward.
    When he presents his evidence, I'll review it and give a verdict.

4. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

Hello!

Thanks for taking your time to make this appeal!
    You were banned for RDM & Leave 1st offense after you had killed another T buddy with your jihad giving no warning. I have video evidence of this however it does not include audio due to background sounds. But this shouldn't be a problem as you hadn't used voice chat.

Timestamps:
    0:26 - Buying of the jihad.
    0:30 - Use of the jihad according to damagelogs.
    0:44 - You leaving the game.

[​IMG]

I have put the evidence in the spoilers and will be waiting for @Orion's verdict. I wish you the best of luck!
    -Stitch

5. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

My turn.
    I was PM'd by @prochaos to see about you jihading and not warning. I wasn't a traitor at the time so I asked @Stitch♥, a traitor that round, if you had warned. He checked his recording and saw that you didn't warn.

[​IMG]

Seeing the evidence, it's clear that you had jihaded with no previous warning and from the logs you bought the jihad and within 10 seconds already began jihading.

With that being said, as a sign of good faith, I'll allow you to server your slay on East 2. However though, the ban will not be voided and I'll advise you to be careful when jihading and to ask the staff online (if there is any) if you may leave to avoid higher offenses of RDM and Leave.

Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.