Gun Skins Skins Gun

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Lunar, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

Ok so I'm wondering how you can replace the CS: S weapons to custom ones, I've already replaced my gloves thanks to a thread that I saw a month ago, but I want to physically change the gun.

I really want a red skin pack for my stuff because red gloves mean red guns right?

2. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Rare endangered spycrab use to do something like this. They customized the skins and then told you how to enable it basically. You could always surf through workshop addons to see if you find anything you like

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  3. Lunar

idk, I saw @Frosty with a custom ak skin on a report a month ago

4. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Yea you can get different looks for guns. That's why I suggest just going into Garry's Mod workshop and finding a decent addon that you like that changes the appearance of the weapon.

5. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

@Qaaap has a workshop for a CS:GO guns that replaces CSS guns.

6. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

+1

7. Lunar

"@Qaaap has a workshop for a CS:GO guns that replaces CSS guns." I already have his CS:GO model replacement thing but its not enabled rn, I'm talking like actual skins for the CS: S guns @8BitF0x

8. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

prob gonna need to do it urself

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lunar

well im gonna need to figure out how to get all of the red tiger skins to all of my guns now lol

10. Lunar

11. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

12. Lunar

once again I've already said that I've seen this post, I wanted reskins of the CS: S guns, not a CS:GO gun pack, but I do use the red tiger gloves cause they are really nice