Gun Game: Addition to Arsenal

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Hyper ✿, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

The root of this suggestion was the comparison of the CoD gun game. Everyone is able to knife people and de-rank them to the previous gun.
    I was hoping that along with the gun that you get for any respective level, you are equipped with a one-hit crowbar that de-ranks people that get killed by it.

With an addition like this, you would not be forced to rush to beat someone who is far up in the leaderboard, but give you the option to possibly de-rank them back to that pesky pistol.

I guess you could argue the spam that it could cause of someone getting the knife multiple times but it shouldn't be a huge problem.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I was having trouble finding a good counter to this suggestion without it having a reasonable explanation

I don't think it should be one hit tho. A one-hit crowbar could easily overpower rifles like the barret and scout if you just run at the person

Other than that, +1

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hyper ✿

That's the whole point hehe. It is high risk because everyone has guns, but it is extremely rewarding.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. .shirt

.shirt VIP

One hit crowbar, but make the crowbar slow like in one in the chamber.

Aside from that +1

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

+1

Would make gun game more interesting. Although many people would just go for crowbar kills to fuck with other people. I sure as hell will if this is added.

6. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Half speed crowbar, deranking players? Hell yeah! +1

Maybe 2 shot tho

7. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Its not really high risk depending on map though. On maps like innomotel Im pretty sure someone just using one hit melee weapon in spawn could get extremely far or even win.

+1 if it doesnt do 100 damage though

8. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

9. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Or slow it down to like how it was won the undead match from the Halloween evente

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. If this was implemented I agree it should be 1-hit if I have to swing at normal speeds. +1

11. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

If the crowbar kill does not rank up the person using it +1

12. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

^^^ What he said, because for example on innocent motel you spawn so close to everyone and if you just spawn and hit you will likely to get someone and easily win the game.

13. Hyper ✿

From what I'm gathering, I think it'll be fair if it's a two-hit at regular speed.