Gun Control

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Python~, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just give everyone mp5's

problem: solved

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. just give babies a 9mm

just a meme btw. need some comedy in this thread

3. [​IMG]

Every time.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

This is a serious topic to discuss and debate about. In my own opinion, the United States needs some type of gun control. Sure we already have regulations and rules on guns, but the fact of the matter is, it isn't that hard to get a gun. As of right now, I can go to my step-dad's cabinet if I was home. The thing with guns is that we are so used to shootings happening nowadays that we are just like, "Oh this happened again."

In the United States in 2018, there have been
    12 shootings.
    We have only been in 2018 for 6-7 weeks. We can keep the handguns and such, but in all honest the assault rifles need to go. A classmate of mine yesterday made a valid point about shootings as well. She said, "When it is a white person, they say they have a mental illness. When it's a person of color, they say they are a psychopath." Race plays a big factor with shootings.

In the United States in 2017, there was
    346 shootings.
    In the United States in 2016, there was
    384 shootings.
    Sure the number went down, but that doesn't escape the fact of the matter that gun violence is a problem in the United States. Now I don't know a lot about guns, but I know they are a big issue.

Here are some statistics that I have found:

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    Lastly, I would like to say this is my opinion and what I have found in my research. You may disagree or agree with me, but I am sticking to my opinion that guns are a big issue in America.

• Winner Winner x 4
  5. SOOOOO from what youre telling me about the numbers per year that they are going down? then were good. lol people in prison gets stabbed by shanks. SHOULD WE CALL OUT SHANKS CONTROL. people get slapped and beaten SHOULD WE CALL HAND CONTROL, people get stabbed in the streets SHOULD WE CALL KNIFE CONTROL. its not the damb gun its the person. you take away the guns you take away the only first line of defense someone has against someone else who has a gun. so lets say gun control right was accepted by all EVEN THE MILITARY how are we gonna defend ourselves, with reason? with diplomacy? look at where has gotten America everyone DIVIDED

• Dumb Dumb x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. and you guys can't PUT A SERIOUS FORUM ABOUT GUN CONTROL ON A GAME FORUM WHERE WE LITERALLY KILL EACH OTHER WITH GUNS

• Dumb Dumb x 11
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

This has sufficiently derailed long enough.

Thanks for everyone that participated civilly.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.