Finished Guilty's Christmas Point Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by ZeRo, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Serious TTT!

To celebrate the wonderful holiday of Christmas, I'm deciding to give away 15K points to 2 people and 25K to a lucky third person (a total of 55K points)

Now, the prerequisites of participating in this contest are simple. You must be......

1) A forum member of STTT
    2) A person not under the Hall of Shame
    3) Be jolly and joyful for this day!

Now how do you get a spot on this giveaway? Very simple...
    - Put a comment down on this thread with what you're most thankful for.

Making multiple comments will put you on the Hall of Shame, which disqualifies you from future giveaways that I might host.

Hall of Shame:

With that being done, this giveaway will end at 12/25/2014 around 11:59PM PST. From there, I will be using a randomizer with all the names of the people who commented on the thread and picking out 2 people for the 15K points each and the third person gets 25K points. Hope you guys enjoy and good luck!

15K Points Winners:
    1) @Mr. Rogers
    2) @Silent the Red Nosed Rebel

25K Point Winner
    - @Brahma

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I am most thankful for my moderator position here. (@Disruptionz :sneakylove: )

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I am thankful for being able to spend the holidays with my beautiful wife. I am thankful for my families, whether they be bound by blood, marriage, or the military. I am thankful for the men and women who are serving our country and do not get to spend their the holidays with their families. I am thankful for my relationship with God, who has given me so much!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

Well, im thankful for everything thats happened(even the bad stuff) because, without it, i wouldnt be here, today in this position. Not forgetting to mention all of you, you are the reason why i started to play STTT and finally become a Mod (Nena) ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I am thankful for good friends I've me here. :)

7. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I am thankful for Dynasty Warriors 8, my lovely friends and family, and finally, Dynasty Warriors 8.

Oh, and Dynasty Warriors 8.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

I am thankful for this community.

I first joined these servers at a stressful and distressing point in my life. For 500 hours of my life I spent simply being a regular of the community, enjoying the company I found on the servers and making friends along the way; relaxing from the troubles and stress I was dealing with. As serious as SeriousTTT is, nothing compared to the fun-loving shenanigans and attitudes of the staff members and the impressions they left on the community I now called my home away from home. To only name a few, @Event Horizon, @tollybear, and @kynwall's communication with those of the community always livened up the servers.

And so, I applied to help the servers and the community who had helped me so much. I was quickly picked up by my administrator, @Sinz (<3), made plans for a staffing date with @Darktooth, called a "report bitch" as a trial moderator by @Kenny, and then promoted to administrator by my lovely lead administrator @Slicck with @Disruptionz and @Toxin as my first moderators.

Since then, my focus has been on helping the community in every way I can and ensuring that our servers are the serious and fun-loving servers that I have come to love. On the forums or in-game, I try to communicate with everyone and do my best for the best of SeriousTTT. You may not realize it, but this community is special and rare amongst the others out there.

I am thankful for our staff members, my team, my friends, this community, and this opportunity to be a part of it all. I would tag everyone I am thankful for but that list would likely never end.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I'm thankful for all the seriousness in this post and the people going try-hard for the reward. @Opii

• Funny Funny x 5
  10. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I'm most thankful for my computer

Girls may deny you, friends may deny you, video games will never deny you

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I'm most thankful for family, which includes all of you guys.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

Thankful for my new puppy, Victor.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

I'm thankful for TF2, without TF2 I wouldn't be here.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I am thankful for the warm and pulsating blood of the baby goat that I get the privelage to sacrifice in Satan's name on this holy day.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

I am thankful for my family, my beautiful girlfriend and that The Interview is being released.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. qsawz

qsawz VIP

im thankful that sinz got karma banned and sttt still lives IT LIVES

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

I am most thankful for the server. All of the members of the community have such a rich, smooth way to communicate. And especially the staff members.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

I am most thankful for my family and being a member of this awesome community

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Butters

Butters VIP

I am thankful for being apart of such a great & friendly
    community, as well as being able to spend time with my
    friends and family this Christmas.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

I am most greatful for being able to be here outside of my home town that was absolute crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.