Guilty Crown

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by The daycreeper, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The daycreeper

The daycreeper Active Member

Name of Staff/Player:^^

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East) West 2

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary) map hotwireslum round 4-5-3 ish 10"35 cape coarl florida time no fucking clue on the time zone.

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?) False slay, didn't slay him self.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See Here) Tonic was slain for saying he was trying to prop kill him [D] then he calls a kos on guilty. Guilty then kills him with said prop. Tonic was slain for hurting someone, which was reasonable. Guilty never slain himself saying he was in the right for killing a D whilst being an inno for a kos because he was trying to prop kill him.

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

First of all, he called a false kos on me when I did absolutely nothing to him other than push him with a prop, which we already did nothing because we were at the bottom of the floor. Then he called a kos on me for no reason at all and almost got me killed at the process. Granted, I do admit that killing the detective that round was out of hand, but when he causes me to lose almost all of my health for doing nothing at all, it was too much done. I did slay myself in the end for that end of foolishness after rereading the MOTD.

Second, I slayed him for killing ghostwarrior for no particular reason early in the game, I even have the logs for that in case you don't. Just for slaying him for killing ghostwarrior, he chose to say that I was a crappy mod as well. Dropbox link shows why I slayed Toast.

Third, you and tonic were both bashing on the mods on the server. You in particular asking me how much did I pay to become a moderator in the server. Tonictoast also was saying that "the mods in this server suck".

Even after I have slain myself, he continues to bash the mods of the server, so even though I was in the wrong (which I am willing to admit), he continues to make negative remarks about the server.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/smvijcragmwe0 ... idence.png

I have repented for my mistake and it won't happen again.

3. The daycreeper

Won't happen again? I had to explain what you did was wrong before you understood it? How do you become mod with out knowledge of rules. Also he called a kos because he said you attempted to rdm with a prop WHICH is kosble if it is a explosive barrel/and or if it is moving at a high velocity.

4. ZeRo

I DID have knowledge of the rules. I just forgot about the detective thing as far as false koses went.

Next, I did not attempt to prop kill him at all. Not until the false kos came along. You weren't even there, so why would you keep on criticizing me? I already acknowledged my mistakes. I know I was wrong as far as the prop killing comes along. Finally, you take the words of a man who keeps on criticizing the server and saying negative things as a whole? A man who even kept on harassing you? Even when I explained what really happened? Interesting.

I will let the admins decide. I apologize to Toast for not slaying myself right away and it won't happen again.

5. The daycreeper

I was watching, and my past has nothing to do as of now. You bring this up to save your ass for something that should be a demote. I was looking from a sniper spot tbh i almost shot you but i went away then the kos came

6. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Actually if anyone calls kos on you for no apparent reason or try to kill you, you can kill them (even detectives) Although it's not recommended.

As for the trying to prop kill, It'd have to be thrown at a high speed or pushing near edge, which I'm not sure if any of those occurred.

7. ZeRo

Really? I thought and was under the impression that I wasn't supposed to kill a detective for false kos.

8. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

If you done something that you know will get you kosed than you shouldn't, if you done nothing wrong and a detective just starts blasting you, you can either let him kill you and report rdm or shoot him.

But as a staff member you shouldn't. Doesn't mean you can't, just don't do it 24/7.

9. ZeRo

Of course. I don't intend to. This was an extremely rare instance Where the detective called the false kos in front of me. So I took action. It won't happen again.

10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Topic Locked.

Report Resolved.

Just a note that I want to add to daycreeper. If you have never been a staff member on the #1 TTT server in the world or had any experience with our system, then you don't really have any room to talk. You should probably consider what it would be like to be in someone else's shoes before thinking about yourself, first. If you feel that you could do a better job as a moderator, then why don't you apply?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.