Guess Who's Back, Back Again, Gimc's Back, Tell a Friend

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GRYPHN, Oct 10, 2020.

?

Pinapple on Pizza?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  2. NO!

21 vote(s)
    72.4%
  1. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

HELLO SGM
    I've been here and there, but haven't really actively participated in playing or posting within the community
    For those of you who don't know me, I was a moderate on many different teams throughout my time here. I fell into a bit of drama which led to the end of my involvement with the community. I found myself rather recently wanting to get back into gaming, so I decided to take it upon myself to join the community once again.

BACKGROUND:
    A lot has changed since the last time I spoke to most of you, I was victim to a VERY traumatic experience that changed my life. I got with my bestfriend and she dated my bestfriend and cousin (NOT IN RELATION TO ANYTHING IN SGM). I took it pretty hard, I got death threats from her current boyfriend since she reached out to me. In order to protect myself until my family posted security cameras around my house, I signed myself in to a hospital.
    The staff in this hospital abused powers and made it feel like a prison, there were no clocks, IF you didn't eat breakfast.. good luck getting to eat lunch or dinner, If you spoke or acted out in the slightest way they'd shoot you with 1-6 HALDOL (A tranquillizer) shots (6 being a near lethal dose, I witnessed 3 people get that). The trauma I faced changed my entire view on life, they made me hallucinate with the meds they gave me, which made me find my home in religion again.
    By no means am I typing a sob story, I'm a better man today, then I was two years ago, because of my trauma. I have extreme confidence, I found my singing voice and am actively trying to go places with that, I'm more so dedicated to photoshop, haunting (work a haunted house), and just about everything else I do.

If you're at all interested in my Youtube, Instagram, snapchat, or Tiktok, I post a lot of my political views (OPEN TO MATURE DEBATES AND VIEWPOINTS OF ALL KINDS) and my singing, feel free to ask!

ALSO MY PHOTOSHOP SHOP IS REOPEN!!!
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/open-gimcs-graphic-sig-shop-v2.50734/#post-536043

Feels great to be back and I look forward to playing with the new members of this amazing community!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Welcome back. I missed you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Ayyyy, welcome back Gimc

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. GRYPHN

Noct, :cry: You don't even know!

5. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

Welcome back. How are you?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. GRYPHN

Im doing amazing! How about you?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Welcome back Gimc!

8. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

Idk u but welcome back!

9. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

happy to hear your in a better place mentally, good to see youre back

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. I'm kinda new to the servers so I don't know a lot of the old players that used to play in the community, but welcome back!

11. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

Its been awhile Gimc, its good to see you doing well again and returning, <3

12. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

o

• Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Get In My Car

14. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

wb gimc

• Friendly Friendly x 1