Approved Guccifer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Guccifer, Nov 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guccifer

Guccifer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Guccifer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:29168023
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned by Munkey for "Mass RDM" The first 2 "rdms" were because I threw a frag which I thought was a disc in the helicopter on the map that is a big boat and it killed 2 people in which I received 2 slays from Munkey. The people that were killed forgave and one even said my bad I thought you were someone else. The 2nd time there was an "rdm" was on the last map we were on and everyone was dead except 1 T and an innocent in overtime. I was hiding in a truck waiting for the T to talk past. When the T walked past who I wasn't EXACTLY 110% positive was a T (since i was told I didn't know for a fact he was the T) at first came by looked at me with his secondary out, walked away came back 5 seconds later with his primary and aimed at me. I was about to get shot so I shot him and the round ended. Another admin came on the next map later and decided to look at the report that Munkey never did anything about because he knew there was no reason to slay me for that. So this guy comes on and slays me and says it was about the report on the last map(which he wasn't there for) literally almost 20 minutes later after it occurred, after that Munkey immediately decided to ban me for MASS RDM. I don't think this ban was just what so ever, because I never purposely or intentionally have a thought to rdm someone in the first place and he's been very uncivilized about the first incident giving me 2 slays instead of 1 like he originally was going to do until someone in chat hyped him to give me another because "You should give him another slay just for having Gucci in his name;)" right after he gave me another making the guy in chat laugh. when it was 1 incident/situation where the people on the heli were killed by the frag. I ask if my ban could be lifted so I can continue playing tonight. I play on this server all the time and don't wish to disrupt anyone's fun. Thank you. -Guccifer​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

3. Guccifer

Guccifer New Member

@MrMunkay514™ Why did you delete your post. The whole situation is dumb, just unban me and let me play.

4. MrMunkay514™

MrMunkay514™ better than ryan (especially at payday) VIP

I deleted my post because i realized that it might've not made sense.
    I was only able to capture Your first and second RDM offence and I am unsure when i will be able to retrieve the 3rd one
    so i will just unban you - sorry for the inconvenience

5. Guccifer

Guccifer New Member

It's fine bro, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.