Grimwon and Reapalium: The Final Day

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Opalium, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11/5/17

Many days have passed since the horrifying demons have first arrived on SGM.
    Countless battles between them and the living were fought, with victories and losses to both sides. As powerful they are, even Grimwon and Reapalium have fallen defeated before the terrorists, with their precious weapon taken from them as a trophy.

As their time on this world reaches its final day, the two bosses decided they had enough. No longer will they fall before mere mortals, no longer will their name be humiliated by humans...
    And so, they made a plan.

And what's worse than a powerful demon boss?

Two powerful demon bosses.

[​IMG]

Grimwon and Reapalium return to the field for one more day - but this time, they will be fighting together! Both demons will join forces to a one, epic battle that will ultimately decide who stands victorious - the forces of the underworld, or the humans of the overworld.
    This time, however, GaR are wiser than before. Learning from their past mistakes, they come bearing new powers in addition to their previous ones. Who knows what horrible things they are capable of this time?

Indeed, quite a challenge awaits the terrorists time time. However, do not be discouraged, for not only the difficulty is rising...
    Should you be able to defeat the terrible duo in their merciless duo battles, ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE ONE OF THE WEAPONS AS A REWARD.

That's right. Each and every player in the lobby will be rewarded, as long as they did SOME damage to the bosses. 100% chance. No RNG. The system will even prioritize the skin you don't have, so if you already have one of the trophies, you will be certain to receive the other.

With the stakes so high, the final day of our event is sure to be the most exciting and challenging of them all. Once again, make sure to pay attention to Shoutbox - something evil is about to happen on SGM...

Ready for the final battle?

Have fun!
    ~Reapalium

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    • Winner x 20
    • Like x 3
    • Confusing x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Opalium

Notes:
    • We will continue with the regular boss battles until November 5th, so you can expect more of these today and tomorrow.
    • We are looking into extending the number of slots on the servers during the battle event. However I cannot assure whether this will happen yet.
    • Boss health will work differently during the duo battles. More details on this later.
    • There will be multiple battles throughout the day, so don't worry if you miss one.

(I will update this post as more questions are asked)

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. Elvis

Elvis The FuckBoi of STTT VIP

Would be nice if the server slots were a bit higher. Kinda sucks having to wait for my shit internet to load me into the server only to find out that its already full. Havent gotten it once due to this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Opalium

We're looking into this. We may be able to extend the number of slots during the last day battles, but this isn't certain yet.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Whens the next boss fight may i ask

6. Elvis

Elvis The FuckBoi of STTT VIP

Question, will the weapons be available after the events are over?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin Moderator VIP

This is going to get interesting...

8. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin Moderator VIP

Mods and admins need to all come together against this duo at one point

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

@Reapalium Will both of you have the same exact health as you do now? Or will this be tweaked?

10. Opalium

Boss health will work differently in the duo battle. We're trying a different concept this time. More on this later.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Is there going to be a limited/pre-selected map pool to avoid crashes with such a large amount of players and both Grimwon and Reapalium wreaking havoc?

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Will you add Jondome back

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Служа на Народна Република България! Moderator Elite

I have a biiiig question.Does that mean 2 players on the server will get to fight with The bosses or..the worse scenario,both Reapalium and Grimwon have to be on one server?

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Snowy Cowcakes❄

Snowy Cowcakes❄ Platinum VIP

All players vs both bosses

15. Opalium

Yes, most likely. I also further optimized the event code so it should have less impact on the server and be less likely to crash. I hope we won't run into such issues again.
    Both bosses fighting together against the whole server.

16. Snowy Cowcakes❄

Snowy Cowcakes❄ Platinum VIP

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Служа на Народна Република България! Moderator Elite

Knowing my luck,how fast the server fills in and how rare Grimwon comes and when he appears... I wont be able to participate for sure.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. CTALIN

CTALIN Banned VIP Silver

so when the duo demon battel going to happen from 3 to 5 nov or in the final day

19. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I'm glad you guys managed to stick with not making it pay 2 have the events and help others get it!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Han

Han       VIP

Will you be playing throughout the day Sunday like what was done last weekend, or is it going to be at one big time?

EDIT: Nevermind, you answered this question in the OP. Looking forward to the fifth!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.