Grenade sound upgrade

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by incognito moe, Aug 17, 2017.

1. There should be an upgrade in the pointshop for like grenades throwing to be completely silent.

To counteract the power of this I also think there should be an upgrade to highlight grenades and other explosives once they're deployed. Maybe like percentages through each upgrade highlight more of the grenade itself in red or other colours to alert players to them.

I'm not sure what people will think of this one.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. MythMe

MythMe VIP

We have this traitor item called the silencer

3. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

-1 this is unnecessary and would only make frags even more op

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

-1, having silent nades in huge groups will be too powerful and it'll also make detecting whether nade is dropped with Q or not harder.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Completely silent, no. Like Janppa said, balance issues. When I play though, I never really make use of Frags specifically because "Oh, it's just going to make that clinking sound and everyone is going to notice it". That or you have to hold it in a very obvious way for a few seconds which is basically an alert in itself.

100% stealthy nades could be pretty problematic but I don't see an issue with quieting them down to a point. If people aren't listening after all, whose fault is that?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It's pretty useless once someone catches you holding it.