Got an RDM and leave ban

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by $2 dolla bill, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $2 dolla bill

$2 dolla bill New Member

The last I rememeber of playing before I got off was being a Terrorist and I was never told that I had RDM'ed anyone. I do however know I accidentally killed another Terrorist on accident because there was an innocent and terrorist basically stacked and I thought the innocent was the closest one to me and I had shot and killed him, and I realized it had killed another Terrorist. I had no idea what to do then. I just tried to apologize. Then after that round I had to leave anyways, I had no idea it was RDM at all, and I definitely would have stayed if I knew. I would like this ban to be released because I had no intentions of killing a Terrorist and I would have stayed if I knew I RDM'ed.
    Thank you

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

3. $2 dolla bill

$2 dolla bill New Member

In-game nickname: [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:0:30788905

Why I should be unbanned:

The last I rememeber of playing before I got off was being a Terrorist and I was never told that I had RDM'ed anyone. I do however know I accidentally killed another Terrorist on accident because there was an innocent and terrorist basically stacked and I thought the innocent was the closest one to me and I had shot and killed him, and I realized it had killed another Terrorist. I had no idea what to do then. I just tried to apologize. Then after that round I had to leave anyways, I had no idea it was RDM at all, and I definitely would have stayed if I knew. I would like this ban to be released because I had no intentions of killing a Terrorist and I would have stayed if I knew I RDM'ed.
    Thank you

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

If you knew you had RDMed a T buddy then you should have stayed, even if you though it was accidental. Mods must investigate the claims made by other players before they slay, which is why I recommend that you wait longer next time before leaving. Or you can always message the mods in admin chat asking if you are ok to leave or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.