Gosting

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JLS Platinum, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLS Platinum

JLS Platinum New Member

i was banned for "ghosting" after i killed 3 T's. I was calling KOS on a Inno which happened to be a RDMr and while trying to kill him i was shot at from behind and turned around and killed the man that was shooting at me, that was the first T i killed then proceed to kill the RDMr and did so, then as i was exiting the vents that i was in when i killed the first T and the RDMr the 2nd T started to shoot at me and we had a fight where we both shot at each other and he never hit me and we were fighting for what seemed to be 20 seconds then while fighting i heard something behind me and looked back to see a man with a knife following me, also just saying but i screamed in the chat, and then took them both down with a Deagle. Just because they missed and are bad at the game doesn't mean i should be banned. Also my Brother was joining which is i guess the ghosting part BUT he hadn't joined till i had already KILLED the first T. Also we play in the same room BUT we have RULES that if we die THAT IS IT no more talking about who the T is or who killed him THAT IS THE RULES WE FOLLOW WHEN WE PLAY TTT TOGETHER. This is why I think i should be unbanned from the server

2. Detector

Detector Regular Member

was that all one sentence?

3. JLS Platinum

JLS Platinum New Member

nope why does it matter?

4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I'll talk to detector to find out why you were banned.

5. Detector

Detector Regular Member

as we discussed over steam, I saw you apparently rdm one of these players. when the pattern started that every person you rdmed was traitor, it got suspicious. I checked the damage logs and none of them shot you or did any other damage. You told me your brother plays in the room with you, and he was in spectate for that match.

6. JLS Platinum

JLS Platinum New Member

JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T DO DMG TO ME DOESN'T MEAN THEY DIDN'T SHOOT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.