Approved GOONSA's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GOONSA, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOONSA

GOONSA Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    GOONSA
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:24654200
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I forgot the RDM report I received, also unfair report, IMO
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was a traitor and hurt a fellow with a incendiary grenade, just 4 HP, and he reported me for RDM. I said I was sorry, but later I changed server. I remembered the report and tried to come back before I was banned, but it was too late and got a 5 days ban.​

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

You were banned by @Nefarious for RDM and Leave (1st Offense). They will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

Hey GOONSA! I'm the moderator who banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense.

As I was training Gazzy earlier, he reported an unreported damages that includes you and Coldery. You threw an incendiary that damaged Coldery for 4HP. Gazzy asked you if you warned for the grenade because traitors are also required to warn their t buddies before activating traps or nades that will cause a negative impact on their health.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Shown in your response, it concludes that you didn't warn for the grenade which is why its a valid report but before I add a slay on you, you already disconnected and for that reason I banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense.

Considering the fact that this is your 1st Offense of RDM and Leave, I will unban and void the ban however, you'll get a slay on your steamid. For future reference, please ask the staff online for your status before you leave the server to avoid this kind of situation.

Appeal: Accepted, Voided
    Thread: Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.