Goodbye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by mitchelldog128, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As some of you may know me and some of you may not Hello I'm MitchellDog128. I have been playing on this server a lot for the past months but my time has come to an end. Issues with rules and mods and i couldn't take the favoritism and the hate by certain people so im leaving. i Might come back in the future i might not who knows but for now im leaving its a great server keep playing it i donated for a reason but make sure not to get on the bad side of certain mods they will hunt you down like angry hounds and sniff out any way to ban you for the highest possible duration. Many of you will come here and say why mitchelldog we liked you and many of you will come here and say leave nobody wanted you anyways. Guess what i dont give a flying fuck so if you came here to say leave no one wants you fuck off and if this post happens to get banned so be it just like i did from one of the servers and just how i got banned from shoutbox for speaking the truth when the mods and admins couldn't handle it you can't handle the truth you ban it just like in 3rd world countries you don't believe in my religion i kill you same thing well farewell everyone and have a good time on seriousttt.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

It was a simple ban for a lack of judgement on your part; it's not the community's fault if you don't agree with the standards it sets for you.

Hopefully you'll find a community that allows you to do what you want and get away with it. Maybe you could even make one yourself. Take care and good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. not playing ttt anymore and as i stated in my post if you came here to tarnish my name before i left fuck off im not leaving cause of a measly ban im leaving because you dipshits can't evaluate a situation all you do is copy past rules and copy past logs. have fun mangotango and the best of luck to you on stickuptheass ttt. @MangoTango

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. DocFox

Dude, the rules are there for a reason. You were breaking them and feel like it should be okay because you all agreed to RDM. I feel like you're being quite irrational and immature. But hey, I guess we weren't all taught respect.

I never really had a problem with you and hey, you even reported players for RDM. I would think you'd be more understanding of why your ban was given, considering that you even put money into this server to help it.

However, you've shown ignorance to the rules by using the logic that if everyone agrees to breaking the rules, then it shouldn't be that big of a deal. What you don't realize is that you aren't the only person that has dedicated time and money to this server and that at any point when you were breaking the rules, a new player could have came onto the server, looking to play Serious TTT, and had their experience tarnished due to an RDMing VIP and went away with the thought that that's how it is in this community when it isn't. All it takes is one bad player, or in your case a few bad players, to ruin the entire reputation of the community.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Your ban is only local you can always play on our other 4 servers. As for your retire from SeriousTTT it's sad to see you leave so abruptly. You were always fun to play with in-game and I never had trouble with you. You always coughed up to your mistakes and took your punishment respectfully. I enjoyed your company and hate to see you leave like this. Hopefully you can came back well-mannered after this "Goodbye".

6. just saying mango i dont give a shit a lot of games in my life i have played and put money into and quit quitting doesn't matter its just a game not even a game is a fucking server in a game who gives a flying fuck i'm leaving and it doesn't really matter to me or anyone else you keep splurting out bullshit saying you did this you did this rules here tarnish server it was a fucking joke we were all messing around and smokepaprika justhas a stick up his ass thats all thier is to it you think you're a know it all i play by the rules but when i get falsely banned i don't take any shit from that server at all even if all the admins are against me so farewell.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
  7. and sinz to you that you for your kind words i do take punishments like a man unless they are false punishments by those who are after my guts and can't do anything other that copy past rules and damage logs so yes this is farewell and if i do comeback sinz it will be with aimbot hacks and me rdming everyone so this is goodbye i don't take shit from servers just cause they think they are right in every situation when they are wrong i explained to the mods in shoutbox how they were wrong and you know how they won the arguement they banned me from the shoutbox thats how they won a bit childish isn't it since you guys seem to be throwing that word around a lot at me. If im going to be banned it better be for something i deserve not like this from some troll who joined the server yesterday and has been reporting people all day falsely and no one even notices so yes i am leaving and i don't really give a shit there are many other servers but i don't even feel like playing ttt anymore as i am bored of it now so goodbye.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. DocFox

You weren't even reported by paprika. He just added his testimony to a report on you. I wouldn't want someone like you in this community. Your language alone towards me shows you lack maturity; which is sad for someone your age. Your ban wasn't an unjust ban; it was well deserved. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you break rules you'll get punished. Like I explained to you, mods have been instructed to issue punishments in accordance with a specific set of guidelines. It seems that you're just mad because you thought that you weren't going to get banned for what you did; even if it is what you deserved.

And whilst we are on the subject, I don't really care if you think poorly about me, either. You're a kid that has to learn things the hard way. Good luck getting somewhere with that.

9. Language towards you? why do i need to show respect to you i have none for you.

10. DocFox

You gotta give it to get it. I haven't shown any disrespect towards you, so I don't know what your reasoning would be to need to go out of your way to disrespect someone lol.

Then again, I was never asking or demanding your respect. I was simply pointing out how immature you are being about this situation.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Buttered Sausages

Buttered Sausages Active Member

Bye Mitchell Goodluck I always enjoyed playing with you and watching you on your Ak Killing Sprees

12. Thank you @TG TYFhlc for the kind words and I really enjoyed playing with you it's sad I have to go but there is a start and end to everything hope we meet again

13. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

If you seriously thought that I was showing favoritism, then you are sorely mistaken. I can tell you are referring to me a LOT on your statements so I will answer you on the specifics.

First of all, the mods don't "hunt you down like angry hounds and sniff out any way to ban you for the highest possible duration" just because you got on their "bad side". We punish people accordingly based on the rules that were made by our owner, @Highwon. Simple as that. Nothing left to complicate the situation.

Next, you don't get shoutbox banned for speaking the truth. You get shoutbox banned when you continue to show disrespect and/or spam. @MangoTango , @SmokePaprika , @Skip The Dip , @Chrissyleecious , myself, and many others can attest that in your case, you were doing both. You are free to speak the truth (which is why @Chrissyleecious and myself suggested that you take the argument to the ban appeals forum and to keep the arguments out of the shoutbox), but if you're going to be extremely hostile and show a LOT of disrespect, then you will be punished for it. You were banned on the servers and shoutbox because you broke the rules and that's just how it is. I'm sorry that you feel that the staff have favoritism amongst specific players, but punishments are not determined based on how much a staff member likes a certain player. They are determined by the rules of the servers.

If you have problems with the rulings of a specific ban, then you could always appeal it and not act the way you did in the shoutbox. The way you went about things on the shoutbox was disrespectful, immature, and unprofessional. You should have known better man. Punishments are not falsely given without reason. They are given because there's a specific reason behind it.

14. SmokePaprika

SmokePaprika Active Member

Have fun wherever else you're going, mate, sorry for ruining your time here, apparently. I won't argue with you, you're too thickheaded.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Chrissyleecious

Chrissyleecious Limited Edition :Poop: King VIP

Hey @mitchelldog128,

I know how upset you were with the bans but we, mods just follow the rules that we are given. However, the situation couldve been so much better and different if you had made a ban appeal. Our staff members try hardest we can to bring fair justice to every reports we get.

Okay, that was me as a mod talking.

It's really sad/upset to hear that you're leaving the community because of what had occurred yesterday. I loved playing games with you, just fooling around and making jokes. You were one of FEW players that I really enjoyed playing games with. Killing me every round that you are a T when I'm standing still because of my stupid lag and saying "free kill" were hilarious. We basically knew when we were Ts since we played together for so long :D We knew what to do when we were both innos, trusting each other and working as a team. Since we both don't like to win with the diamond block on vanilla, we always throw away one block each game xD! (I always got killed and you didn't...not fair!)

I will truly miss you and no, I not just saying this to make you feel better ( you should know me better than that by now <3).
    You were a great player and you are more than welcome to come back to the community whenever you please. I will miss you :love::poop:

-love, Christine

16. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Sad to see a regular go. Hopefully you can come back and realize the mistake you're making.

17. Its fine darktooth hopefully i comeback in a while once my mind is cleared up from all this bullshit as i said above its not 100% sure for good and also recently i have been having less and less fun playing ttt no just this server any server it has been getting boring for me and then this happened and it closed the deal.

19. and to @SmokePaprika i don't even know who the fuck you are and i honestly don't give a shit and im not going anywhere else as i said i probably won't play ttt anymore for a while since it's not fun for me anymore either and to @Guilty-Crown im impressed you used words was expecting a copy paste from the rules saying i can't post on the forums because im hurting someones feeling kudos to you but bringing highwon into this is a mistake ii am not mad at his rules at all they are great it's just some situations are different then other and to be honest he doesn't give a flying fuck about this situation since he doesn't play on his own server much because he is busy so he doesn't even know who i am and doesn't give a shit which is fine. As i said not the rules thats the problem the staff behind it that can't enforce it correctly not every situation is the same just like the last one it wasn't a blatant mass rdm and leave but thats fine up to you to decide.

20. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.