GoodBye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by IBlueGapple, Feb 3, 2017.

1. IBlueGapple

IBlueGapple Banned

• User has created a farewell only to return days later.
    Hi i got banned for 2 weeks for doing something a mod said was right. this has been fun for the days i have been playing but i feel like the community doesnt like me or whatever and i made friends with bad people so now other people hate me. so i think i will just play other minecraft stuff and maybe make new friends. i hope you guys have fun good luck everyone!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned for two weeks, feel free to return after you have served your ban.

Other than that, I'll see you then.

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

See ya later my dude!

4. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Come back in a different mindset don't blame others for your own mistakes the hardest part is owning up to it, trust me, I know I hope you take this time off to improve your attitude and mindset, if you do decide to come back i'll see you then.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Salem

Salem VIP

Thread moved to farewells section.

Sorry to hear this is the reason you are leaving, maybe you'll consider returning eventually.

Have fun and good luck in your future endeavours.

7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I don't want you to leave with this idea that everyone hates you and that you had a bad go of it. People in this community surprise me all the time, people who were once trolls show that they can be fantastic moderators, and that terrible trolls can show that they can be proactive in the community. I've even seen players go as far as doing a complete 180.

I understand that a 2 week ban can be very intimidating, but it does not have to be the end of your story BlueGapple.

:)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Although I have never liked your company, ive never thought you were a bad guy. I actually saw you being nice more than anything. Come back after your ban has expired will ya? Im sure people wont care about the stuff that happened. Take care my dude, and cya later ;)
    -Kyle :penguin:

9. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

I don't believe that we have ever met before but a 2 week ban isn't worth leaving this jank server : )))))))))

10. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Ciao amigo.

11. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

bruh its only 2 weeks
    i got banned for a month in EU for rdm lmao

• Funny Funny x 1