Goodbye to a 'friendly community'

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Electric Mind, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

OP Changes his signature because he's dumb

Just to give my comment credibility it used to say "A previous member driven away by the Community and Staff, past and present."

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

So are you not technically leaving since you will be on teamspeak and the servers?

Edit: If you aren't leaving completely or you will still have an active presence around here, then why did you create this farewell?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Honestly, why are we even giving this this much attention? Please staff, lock this "farewell but I'm not completely leaving" thread.

Goodbye.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I'm going to lock this thread to prevent further drama, and for the fact that you're not even leaving.

I'm not sure if you truly think that this community has "failed as a whole" and out to get you. Seeing as you wrote this farewell after an incident between you and another person on Minecraft, which was your fault entirely, I don't know how you can make such an assumption. When I was an administrator, you would come to me daily, advertising your moderator application and hoping that you would someday be "one of mine." Once I politely declined you, and picked up another applicant, you moved on to the next admin, not-so-subtely "kissing their ass" and messaging them every day. I once recalled you saying "I'm not going to play on that server, Opii has a full team. I don't have a chance with him, so I won't bother."

The administration team was more than polite, respectful, and helpful to you in turning you away, and refused to deny your application out of pity. You clearly meant well, and we didn't want to seem like bad people if we denied your application when you were just so intrigued and willing.

Point being, we've been nothing but respectful to you this whole time. If you really think we're out to make you feel like you're not wanted, then that is in your own head.

Thread locked.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.