Goodbye for 2018 (maybe longer)

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Aarow, Jul 28, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aarow

Aarow VIP

I wasn't trying to please everyone. I was just being me. Believe me, I know that. And I was confident, hence why I insisted it was RDM when my superior was blowing up on me. But apparently confidence = attitude. And that's why I'm leaving. I don't want to be around people that think like that.

Thanks for the kind words, though, .shirt. You take care, too, man. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

You were a good guy man. I wish when you came back, you stayed as a normal player, reason being that you don't have to deal with things like this. I can't say that you could expect it, but trust me when I say that being a regular player is a lot more fun and relaxing, and that is what I want you to do rather than leave. Yes, go to the adult world and do adult things, but I know you like Garry's Mod, so play SeriousTTT on your own spare time, but just as a player.

Regardless, I wish you the best with everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. was always fun playing with you aarow. please take care of ur self

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

The fact that you think I was mad shows how naive you really are. Don’t believe everything you see on the internet kids, this post is nothing but lies. Good luck on your future endeavors and I hope you will soon see the best in people instead of assuming the worst.

• Dumb x 10
    • Funny x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  5. uwu

uwu Banned Silver

All of you need to go outside and play a sport. This thread actually made me depressed, I made an appointment with my therapist and im expecting to be compensated.

• Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You've always been a good egg with me Aarow, I'm gonna miss you. I'll always remember playing with you and Aria on late summer nights last year. Good luck, wherever your road takes you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. jshore

jshore VIP

currently buttering my popcorn, please continue

• Agree x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  8. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I’m not here to start drama. I said some thing to party a that Aarow didn’t approve of but party a didn’t mind. He took some things out of proportion and the wrong way. I’m sorry it ended this way but there were much better ways to handle things, especially as a staff memeber.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Aarow

Aarow VIP

Okay, Paci. My work ethic wasn't questioned. Who I am was questioned. That's literally the definition of personal. Once again, it's back to "We can't trust you," "We don't know your motives for wanting to be staff," and other personal attacks on my character. Olivia even said work-wise, I handled my reports really fast and really accurately for how fast I was going and how new I was. My work ethic wasn't in question. And I fit really well into the team. My fellow T Mods loved me, and I loved them. It was a brotherhood. Tight bonds. Lots of the Mods and I shared tight bonds, as well. They messed with me far more than I messed with them. What do you mean I didn't fit?

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Aarow

Aarow VIP

"I wasn't mad, you lying idiot." Lmao okay.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Aarow

Aarow VIP

"Going to a Mod's Admin with a complaint, as per protocol, and after a Lead Admin told you to? Disgusting!"

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Aarow

Aarow VIP

I'm actually still recovering from surgery, but I'm getting back to the point where I can be physically active again :) Thinking of starting MMA.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. jshore

jshore VIP

making a new batch of popcorn

• Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  14. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

isnt this a farewell? why are you still responding tryna start drama, i mean this highschool politics bubble isnt suitable for an adult like you right?

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

can you make me some? extra butter?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Thresh

Thresh VIP

FoxPac Farewell V2?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. uwu

uwu Banned Silver

surgery for what? removing ur vagina?

• Dumb x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Confusing x 1
  18. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

The way you are perceiving what happened is quite different than the way others perceive it.

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  19. Aarow

Aarow VIP

I'm not starting. I'm commenting on it. But you right. Even though you're trying to be an ass about it, you got a point lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Aarow

Aarow VIP

The same could be said about you, olivia. It goes both ways. I'll comment more in PMs, because daniel is right.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.