Good, you?

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Predated, May 9, 2020.

1. Predated

Predated VIP

Well, after a few weeks of waiting and praying, I think it's finally time for me to step back. I've been in a whirlwind of things that have happened, either good or bad, amazing to damn bro, that was so unhealthy.

To staff leaving to my interest in TTT waning down to "I can't stream TTT because then I'm ghosting" and it's just a hassle to get on now and just play a few hours of toxic gameplay, now don't get me wrong, this is because I usually play vanilla, and I just like the map and sometimes the laughs.

But it can be tiring. Some of the best times of my tenure here are in the past, the karaoke nights, the endless debates, the TS, everything.

Also some real life stuff. like streaming! I am a full time content creator on Mixer (I know right!) and it takes up most of my time, and being a Christian, to living a full life for the Lord.

Some more serious stuff includes my brothers mental health, getting a job, being a loving friend and being a shoulder to cry on or to laugh on, takes up my time more and more.

And this COVID 19 crap. It has just done me in.

I have nothing wrong with this community, I just have to face it, I'm not all here, I want to be, and God knows it, and it's kept me up all night. But I have to admit, this community is awesome.

Ya'll might be old farts, new guys, the oldies, or the fresh off spawn guys, but we all can agree, this is where it all began.

For me this wasn't, this was the 3rd server, first it was PwNage, then it was DarkRP, then it was this. This is where I spent 2014, 2015, then 2017 and 2018, to 2019 and now on.

This was where my hours were. THis is where I learned a lot of life stuff in. And to make my final farewell, is what breaks me. I don't intend on coming back. No matter what people say, it's just not gunna happen. Life happens, and this to me is like a break up. It's not you, it's me. It's always been me, never once has it been SGMOD, it's been me, My lack of attention, my lack of faith, and I repent for it. I'm sorry for not being here as much anymore. But can you blame me?

But hey, we had hell of a good time huh? To Karaoke, to Opal, to even Vanilla, we all had our fun memories.

So to those who need it, and who plan on staying: I love you, and wish you the best boys/girls, or even further men/women of SGMOD.

I will be tagging some notables:

@Pacifist You were there, guiding me, helping me, to you, I thank you my friend. I'm in discord if ya ever want to chat it up, play some games. Just message me.
    @Juicy Tenderloin May the Lord bless you, may the Blood of the Lamb saturate you even more, and may the Spirit overfill you. I'm in your discord, so I'll be around.
    @Husky The goodest of boys.
    @Highwon Ya bot, thanks for the community, we never talked much, but I knew you cared, and never let us down
    @Rozboon Lower mainland trash, rate my post dumb again. Love ya dude.
    @ayygurl_ Mr Talent man, I just released a few songs. I gotta link ya on discord.
    @kynwall You probably will never see it, but I'm sorry for letting ya down for the hacking incident. But you were and still are a good friend, best of luck in life dude.
    @Muffin Our talks in TS when I was hacking a dart, were just the best, I still remember your stories, and the belly laughter I got from it.
    @Lordyhgm Always a pleasure to be around ya man.
    @Rice and Chicken Hacking as always. Stay true to yourself man, and keep on slaying, see on the big stage big dawg.
    @NachoGril F that Predated guy

And many more.

Also:

Some new songs.

My Mixer is https://mixer.com/TheExaltedPrime Come check me out, I'm always live.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. BigDoot54

BigDoot54 Banned

Take care bro, we will miss you!!

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Seeya later alligator!

4. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

DIDNT EVEN GET A TAG!!! :confused:

take care! God bless <3 :p

5. Predated

Predated VIP

@SavannahBanana IM SO SORRY! I WAS GOING TO TAG YOU BUT I HAD TO LEAVE, SO I PUSHED IT BUT THIS PERSON RIGHT HERE WAS THE OG PERSON TO GET ME INTO MINECRAFT AGAIN, AND WE JOINED A SERVER AND THEN I STUCK ON IT.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. JynxtheMynx

JynxtheMynx So i’m sitting there, bbq sauce on my tiddies VIP

bye bye

7. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

peace out homie

8. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

See you @Predated !

Hopefully you'll come back for another round at SGM someday.