Denied Goldengaming2015's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ThePaleRider, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ThePaleRider
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:106882839
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had just served a slay, and had left at the beginning of the round AFTER the slay occurred. I'm fairly certain that some1 falsely accused me for RDM and leave, as a few people who were playing at the time had been trolling and harassing people(including myself). Tbh, I have no idea why i was banned, other than that i was.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I haven't been online in a while, so i didn't know about this ban, I'm appealing this because I did not rdm and leave. I know for a fact that I serve all of my slays, and I think the mod online at the time was Irish. So...Please help me figure out why I was banned, as I feel it was undeserved.​

2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Tagging @Irish as he banned you for RDM and Leave (1st Offense), please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

3. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

I have seen this and will reply with evidence soon

4. Ty, Irish. Im just uncertain of why i was banned, so im fine with serving it if its deserved, but...I dont remember leaving while having a report on me, or a slay.(Or having rdmed someone).

5. Irish

Hi Golden,
    I do have this screenshot here you did fail to respond to a report in which you killed someone with an incend and disconnect, if you'd like to speak about it I'm open to wait for a response.
    Thanks,

-Irish

6. Oh, okay. I honestly dont remember throwing an incend and then leaving.
    I dont know if i called the Incend out or not, but i most likely did. Im def willing to serve as many slays as it takes to get rid of this ban...tbh, that server is the only one in my favorites list.

7. ah. I think i know why i left. Ill send you a pic of my PC real quick. I ended up disconnecting from the internet because my internet connection cord is missing and so im using some broken headphones as my new cord. A tiny bump of the cord and i get disconnected. While i was trying to fix it, i shorted out my Comp and it turned off.

8. Irish

Hello, again Golden.
    Although I tend too be sympathetic to bans caused by internet issues regarding RDM and Leave / otherwise.
    I would have done the same here but I read that last year for some of your bans also RDM and Leave you were unbanned and given a final chance for using the faulty internet excuse/reason.
    I personally believe that 1 year is enough time to get a cable for connecting your pc to the internet. They're usually abundant and are definitely very cheap don't get me wrong.
    I'm going to be denying this appeal for those reasons and the evidence supplied above the ban is only local so feel free to play on the other servers in the mean time.
    Thank you for appealing. If you have further questions message me on discord or HERE

-Irish
    Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.