Denied Goldarchery's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Goldarchery, Aug 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldarchery

Goldarchery New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    GoldArchery
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi yall
    A couple of days ago I was banned from the west because of hacks (walls) the moderator who banned me (frost) did not give me time to justify my evidence or to do SS
    According to him, he found me following a traitor through the walls, when what I did was stay in a range of areas in the possible exits that he could reach.
    I was talking to the boy who was a traitor in that round to which he tells me that I do not notice anything strange in what I was my attitude.
    Reason for second ban the moderator "nice walls gold"
    I hope this can be fixed since it was an unfair ban
    I have no proof since it was on a normal day of playing
    Thank you for your attention and I await your prompt reply, eager to return to TTT​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned by @Frost for Hacking 1st. Please give him time to gather his evidence

Your steam id is -> STEAM_0:0:145774660

3. Goldarchery

Goldarchery New Member

Thanks for your reply

4. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Welp I banned you for hacking, we talked about this, and after the admins reviewed the evidence, they decided it was deemed correct and proceeded to proper protocol.

Anyway here is the evidence:

I banned ya for wall hacks and no recoil. We talked about this in discord and I told ya freely to appeal the ban if admins deem it to be a global ban.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I did give you an opportunity but you never showed me anything, and i did inform you that I had evidence. What's with the word twist here?

However for me I am going to be denying this appeal. If any admins+ feel different then they can overturn my decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.