goku

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by The daycreeper, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The daycreeper

The daycreeper Active Member

Name of Staff/Player: goku something

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East) west 2

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary)no clue

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?) harrasment

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See Here) http://steamcommunity.com/id/ifirstclas ... reenshots/

2. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Uh...

I'm not seeing anything. You're going to have to be a bit more detailed/provide more evidence if you want us to take action. Just saying "harassment" without a time frame or steam ID or even a full name doesn't tell us anything. And your link just goes to your full steam screenshot page.

3. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

He's referring to this screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =233782062

Although, Daycreeper, I was on at that moment and Goku even told me that you disrespected him first. This isn't really much of harassment. I also asked Goku what you said, he said that you called him "Fuckin' stupid". I asked him wether if there was any proof but he said you did it over voice chat.

I didn't say much to you guys because I was afk but this isn't exactly serious harassment. If it's something you said to make him say something like that it's on you honestly. It really doesn't seem too serious from the both of you Daycreeper. You also tend to complain about the slightest things that aren't that bad to come across. Now, if he continued to harass you with those words it'd be a serious problem, but he didn't. If it's something that is REALLY out of hand besides saying something like that, then it would be on the line of harassment. Unless you have more proof or screenshots, then what I said still stands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.