Answered Going from MVP to Legendary

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Enzo V, Jan 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Enzo V

Enzo V VIP

Hello fellow SGM supporters & staff! I was just curious about if one was to go from MVP to Legendary... would he/she have to spend $200 still or be able to upgrade by donating another $100.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Was your purchase of MVP in the last 2 weeks?

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

In a previous post by @Highwon, he states that:
    It's been said in the past that you must buy another rank independently no matter the time-frame that you bought it in, but times have changed and there's no real answer any of us can give you other than Highwon, himself, so it would be best to either start a conversation with him and or get a direct answer from him in this thread.

Click here to see the reference for Highwon's comment.
    Click here to start a conversation with him on the forums.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Subscription ranks (non-permanent ones) can be extended manually, as mentioned by Eldon.

However, in order to not pay the full price for any non-permanent rank, you'd need to reach out to Highwon, see below.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  5. Enzo V

Enzo V VIP

Thank you guys for fulfilling my curiosity :)

6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

There is no system in place currently for upgrading yearly ranks from server-specific to global. In the past I have allowed people to buy the remaining server rank (Platinum in your case) and manually changed it to a global rank as long as not too much time have passed since the first purchase. PM me and we can work out the details.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1