GoFundMe for a pup in need.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by El FLaco Gamer, Apr 17, 2018.

1. El FLaco Gamer

El FLaco Gamer Ecks Dee? VIP

Hey there everyone. I want to preface this by saying I want to be as transparent as possible.

I have a friend from OUTSIDE the community ( a raid team member in WoW) who has run into a medical problem with his dog. I'll let you read the full story, but it boils down to the dog needing a pricey surgery to remove a bladder stone. Our guild leader started a GoFundMe page for him. He, his wife our guild and I would all appreciate if you could consider chipping in either through donation or spreading the campaign to your friends and family. I've always had conflicting feelings about these kinds of campaigns myself, so PLEASE do not feel pressured into donating. The minimum donation appears to be $5 and you have the option to donate anonymously.

https://www.gofundme.com/marty039s-urethrostomy-surgery

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to PM me either through the forums or on discord at FenSong#3339 or from the staff list on the SGM discord.

This has always been a community I've been proud to be a part of, and I'd like to personally thank you in advance for anything you can do to help brighten a stranger's life.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Cute dog, unfortunately I have no way to donate anything :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I know its not a lot but $20 dollars will go a long way for this I hope. Thanks for sharing and getting behind this cause Flaco.

• Like Like x 1