Giving us the breakdown

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by DecayedPenguin, Feb 9, 2020.

?

DO YOU AGREE WITH THE PENGUIN!

Poll closed Feb 16, 2020.
  1. THE PENGUIN IS RIGHT!

22.2%
  2. THE BIRD IS ON TO SOMETHING BUT HE CANT FLY JUST YET!

11.1%
  3. DEEP FRY THAT CHICKEN HE IS WRONG!

66.7%
  1. When a mod/admin decides that a Report is filed incorrectly and they need to take no action i think the player who reported should be informed why the person they thought broke the rules did not. I recommend this because it would stop a lot of constant confusion and complaining.

2. who are you and why did you spend $100 here

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. who are you and why are you upset that i can?

4. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

or people could just learn the rules

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

I mean you can always use
    @staff why wasnt he/she slain
    and typically get a response if you needed it

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. @Humancowcakes ❀ you say that but ive only got answered around 10% of the time when i do ask.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

And when that happens, you ask again. If you're noticing that the staff member didn't answer you, it's probably because their attention is on something else like reports. Don't just ask once.

8. @Orion im quite persistent ill ask until everyone in the lobby is telling me to drop it. then ill try to even !p ... but again 10% of the time no answer or i get an answer so late ill forget what i was even asking

Edit: so if there was an explanation system in place that was the same window as a reply window for mods to the person reporting, then it would be quick and easy. For everyone no need to back track on thoughts and if its someone that knows they are breaking the rules you can warn them in the chat box rather then having to pm them

9. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Look, I doubt you're only getting a response 10% of the time. And if you are, why aren't you reporting it to the staff member's superior? Plus, if you're asking it that frequently it's probably because you don't know the rules very well and as a result you're report happy. Try reading them a bit, you've been here for less than a week. Staff aren't gonna hold your hand until you learn every single situation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. At first i was reporting a ton ill admit, but i have learnt basically if not all the rules i have talked it over with admins and mods, but even reading the rules doesnt present all the rules clearly. I had to break a few rules to understand those rules. and sometime i didnt understand why i would get killed in a way that seemed like rdm then when i reported players for what seemed like the same offence they'd have no reciprocation. Like the continous if you shoot someone then your game to be shot even if that person was KOS and pretty much 100% T but you didnt get a chance to confirm the body cause of the fresh kill. Things like that are stuff i know now, but it took me probably like 10 reports to understand that its not rdm cause i shot which is Traitours. Then on the other hand if there is a gun fight and your not helping kill someone, thats GBA so if your shot thats also not RDM. So for new comers to TTT and/or to the server that need explanations to this i think it is fair to give that to them without them needing to ask 5 million times.

Edit: Or if someone runs up to you shoots straight at the ground and you jump and headshot them because you heard gun fire right behind you, your get slayed because thats rdm.

11. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Yeah usually asking is the better option. I mean 9 times out of 10 you can infer why the report was invalid from reading the person's response to your report. Usually when they don't get slain it means they are telling the truth or the moderator cannot prove the report to be either valid or invalid. IF you need further help, go ahead and ask the staff member online. If they do not respond let me know. I'll find them. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Would add way to much uneeded time sorry -1

13. I feel like your gunna eat them

• Agree Agree x 4