Finished Giving Back to the Community

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Wex, May 21, 2016.

1. With $1000, I'd try my best to invest as much of it as I could. I'm too much of a penny-pincher to spend it on anything fun, and would likely try to save as much of it/use it to make more money.

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

What I would do with $1000? I would use the money to save up to buy better cameras, prime lenses, and accessories.

This is how the giveaway is going to work. The grand prize of $50 will be drawn on 22nd June, however along the way I'll draw the smaller rewards ($20).
    The winners of the $20 will have a couple choices:
    • Claim the reward and be excluded from the $50 giveaway
    • Get an extra entry in the $50 giveaway (total 2), but the $20 will go to the next person on the list.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

If I had those 1000$ I would probably get myself a better computer set.

4. pup

pup Princess Pup

i'd probably use 1,000 $ to travel

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

If I had a $1000, I'd have enough to put a down payment on a really nice Honda I've been eyeing for the last couple weeks
    There was a buy interested but he backed out at the last second, and it looks really nice. it has AC and heated seats and a built-in GPS

Oh boi can't wait Oh boi

• Like Like x 1
  6. If I were given $1000, I'd use it to save up for a cheap used car, or sell my laptop and get a reliable computer
    or on prostitutes

7. Wex

Just did a quick spreadsheet, correct me if anything's wrong. Disassociated accounts without the forum req will not be qualified unless they can provide proof of server requirement. Those who are close the requirements can still get them, 50 posts if you're account was created on or before April 21st 2016 or have 250 combined hours in TTT/DR.

Current Entries:
    Green = Qualified
    Yellow = Unchecked
    Red = Not Qualified

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First $20 coming soon.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. RainyKitsune

RainyKitsune Bark! VIP

Heh. I just wanted to answer the question. Actually wasn't interested in entering. So, you may as well remove me from here.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

I'd probably stash it away somewhere and slowly drain it over the course of my college life

10. Wex

First winner. @Shadow

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next one in a week.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

Sweet, thanks :D.

League of legos RP would be amazing.

12. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Get an EVGA FTW 1080/1070 and used Oculus.

13. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

If I had 1000$ I would buy a few guitar effects pedals and start recording some music with my band.

• Like Like x 1
  14. WhyFi

WhyFi VIP

What would I do with $1000? Send some to my Mom. She's been struggling financially for a while now, and she's been getting some bad luck. Would probably use some of it to buy a new video card and save the rest for bills and rent money.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

If I won $1000, I'd most likely get started on buying the parts for my heavy lift drone project. I can't wait to start on that thing..
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

If I was given 1000$ I would probably spend it on a new pool table for my house and give the rest back to charity due to the fact I have no other need for it necessarily.
    Thanks for the giveaway man!

17. If I had $1000 dollars. Wow. First of all I'd buy 100 lottery tickets for my mom in hopes that she wins so she can buy a house in Ireland. I would also buy her a really good massage machine or back roller or something along the lines. For my brother I would buy him all the other Call of Duty games he doesnt own for both ps3 and ps4. For myself, I'd purchase a VIP rank or higher depending on what money is left over. I would also get myself Borderlands 1 and The Pre Sequel for me and my other 2 friends. The left over I would save for when it is needed.

Whoops. I didnt read the full requirements. Thats a lot of posts. I know this is void but I just want to leave it in hopes of winning.

18. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Probably put it toward a new car, cause my current one is on the verge of breaking

19. Ricox

Ricox Member

I would save it for when I start university abroad (in the Netherlands) this September as it could cover vital living expenses & rent deposit for the first month or two and ensure that I don't have to ask ridiculous sums of money from my parents for that time as I cannot possibly earn that much through work (yes, Latvian average wages are quite low, sadly).

EDIT: Disregard, didn't notice the 50 post requirement and I don't want to be spamming around to meet it (this account is not for appeals, though).

20. BioHazard

BioHazard VIP

Computer parts, probably a GTX 1070. Maybe help pay for a class.