Finished Giving Back to the Community

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Wex, May 21, 2016.

1. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

I'm a really spoiled child, I've taken everything for granted. This community has given me a lot and I'd like to give back.

This year so far has been my best year. Being an admin and an aspiring filmmaker really put me on my toes compared to my previous lazy years. I've been more productive than I've ever been before. But some of these things have given me a lot of stress, and this community is the best stress relief which is why it will be nearly impossible for me to leave.

I was a member of this community for about 8 months and I've gotten more than I deserve. The memories made in this community outweigh the majority of my memories made outside this community. I've made really good friends in this community and learned the value of friendship. I've also learned the values of responsibility, dedication, leadership, and many others. Despite the toxicity of some, I have found peace in community.

Thank you to the generous people who have randomly donated to me, @Sinz, @hello my friend, @Husky

And thank you to those who have made my time enjoyable here and will possibly continue to do so. (Sorry If I missed anyone)

I'm doing a giveaway worth $130. There will be 5 winners, 1st place receiving $50, the next 4 will receive $20.
    Winners will be picked via random generator. You can do anything with the reward as long as I can gift it or pay easily via credit card.
    Examples:
    • SGM Store ranks
    • Steam game
    • League of Legends RP
    • Charity
    Other things you're allowed to do:
    • Split the reward with someone else
    • Give your reward to someone else
    • Combine your reward with someone else
    • Give me the reward

To Enter, comment on what you would do if you were given $1000.

As much as I like giving out things to everyone, this is a giveaway to the community, not people who have created accounts a day ago or people whose forum account is only for appeals. The only requirement is that your account must be created at least 30 days ago from today with at least 50 posts, however exceptions can be made to those who are very active on the servers, minimum 250 hours combined in TTT/DR.

Giveaway ends 22nd June, 12am GMT+8

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    • Friendly x 26
    • Like x 6
    • Winner x 5
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

If i won a $1000:

with $1000 there are plenty of things that i could do with it, but really, i want to be able to repay what my parents has done for me throughout my life. I would probably send them on a nice holiday where they can truly relax and enjoy. Its a break that is long overdue.

Now, If i win, i would like to have my share of the winnings donated to a Charity of your choice.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

You know I could say something heartwarming like donate to charity or something, but I would definitely upgrade my computer. My computer cant run anything, even a potato could do more. Thanks for the giveaway

• Like Like x 1
  4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I'd use it to help pay for college.

A+ Giveaway

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

If I was given $1000, I would probably go build my new PC with it and upgrade the parts in it. Thank you for the giveaway.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

If I were given $1000, I would replace some computer parts and buy some sound equipment.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Updated requirements.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

If I had 1,000 dollars I would put 500 for wisdom teeth removal and the other 500 for college.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

If I won 1000 dollars, I would give @Donald Trump Jr. a small loan of one thousand dollars

#ExpiredMemes

Thanks for the giveaway.

• Like Like x 3
  10. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

If i had $1000, I would use it to upgrade my laptop to computer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I'd spend $1000 for a plane ticket to Maryland, and use the rest of the money for a hotel room / having a good time while I'm there.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

If I had $1000 it'd be a start to replacing the $2500 I loaned to a friend so he could stay living where he was

• Like Like x 1
  13. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. 1000$ dollars would probably be split up between getting my car's tyres upgraded and getting some computer peripherals and/or hardware parts.
    Thanks for the giveaway senor Wex!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

If I was given $1000, I would either upgrade my computer or save the money.
    Thanks for the giveaway Wex! :3

• Like Like x 1
  16. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

NEW GPU? and moar bitcoins

and holy shit i was tagged

on 2nd thought a new motherboard might be better

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I would buy a gaming chair, spend a bit upgrading my computer and then use the rest to buy protein shakes and get gym membership.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. KillerOOD

KillerOOD VIP

If I win 1000$ I would buy myself a new PC and split the other money with my family or go on a vacation with them :).

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

If I had 1000 dollars, id spend it on games and pizza's for the people that have been closest to me in this community.

@roast master
    @stephanie
    @machmeme
    @Smash
    @the dog
    @if i forgot to tag you i still love you

• Agree x 3
    • Friendly x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1