Finished Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Matt_Allen, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

i ran out of ram

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

Tsk tsk....
    @Butters I'm looking at you too ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

I think it was when we were getting ready for the 1 year anniversary event..
    Highwon was testing something with C4's or just being Highwon and placing ridiculous amounts of C4 for fun. I remember the map was Minecraft_b5. So while Highwon was placing these, Urisk decides it would be funny to try to defuse one...
    This killed Urisk and Highwon, and A LOT of other people, causing Highwon to get karma banned.
    I remember Urisk said that Highwon messaged him "ASSHOLE" or something on steam... But yeah, that's my favorite experience xD

• Like Like x 2
  4. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@The Law killed me on the start of the round and spent the rest of the round perfecting his work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Rek

Rek Ø

Picture this. It is three in the morning, playing on Bank, one t and one inno left. The T keep in mind has about 2 hp, So everyone is joking about how if someone BREATHES on him he will die. The T is in the elevator camping, there is also a chair in the elevator. @TheCoCoFTW/@CrankShade tell me to become that chair, just to annoy the t camping in there. The T then decides to leave the elevator, but as he does he puts a trip mine down. I decided his life had gone on too long, it was time to breathe on him. I flip the chair around and COMPLETELY BY ACCIDENT... hit the trip mine. He blows up due to me hitting the trip mine laser, and goes flying and the innos win. It was hilarious and well worth the slay. It was easily one of my favorite memories on this server.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

One of my favorite experiences was when captain-vodka started banning people like crazy for RDM & Leave,after about 2 hours she banned 10-15 players, and we're we just like are you ready for another and she'd reply with "I'm itching for another one"

One of my most fun times on these servers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

I have 2,
    First was the day I discovered the colt. OP Deagleshitsondisisop and that day I headshotted 11 people. YAY
    This next one was the best of all. It all started when Highwon molested had fun with Sinz during a staff picnic. Highwon back then was a lively fellow, so he was actually talking. After a while, he decided he wanted to molest have more fun with us. So he set it up so that when we typed !blowupsinz, Sinz would be blown (up). tl;dr,
    (someone go get pics from that because im an idiot.)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Going on a huge rant as a traitor while moderating over what you can and cannot kill players for in certain situations. It was on Vanilla, but I don't believe anyone from now STTT will remember it, as I killed a fair majority of people.

Another time was poltergeisting a bunch of people on Vanilla because it's ezpz. B)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Squirtle

Squirtle VIP

My favorite experience was on Dat Map.
    I had so much fun sneaking into the T room, the "glitched" way and I just killed so many Ts....
    Kind of a dick move but ehh. Cest La Vie

• Like Like x 1
  10. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

@Event Horizon will rekt you m8...

11. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

So one round, @BmTron got me to trust her when I was a detective, then later shot me in the back.

A few rounds later, I got traitor, and got BmTron to trust me. A while later, I yelled out "THIS ONE'S PERSONAL!" and shot her in the back with a colt.

I didn't hear the yelling stop for at least 10 minutes.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

My personal favorite experience on the servers is as follows:

I was moderating one night when the servers were particularly well-staffed. I messaged @Sinz to join me, and he obliged. @Kenny soon after followed. Sinz and Kenny were both wearing the Flash model. All of a sudden, all players who owned the flash model equipped it. We had about 8-10 flashes flash-mobbing about (kek, get it? I'm punny, right?). Kenny gets traitor one round and sneakily he begins to flare-gun fellow flashmob members while we are grouped up. Multiple flashes are running around on fire, screaming, "someone shot me with a flaregun!" It was awesome. Someone from the administrator team *cough* @Darktooth *cough* notices the plumpness of the flash model's butt and comments about it. Kenny changes his name to 'The Photographer' and starts taking screenshots of phat flashes. From that round forward, traitors started shooting people with flareguns, and flashes started trying their best to commit suicide in ways that Kenny could beautifully capture the essence of flash. Epic.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I cant believe I forgot about that, that was so awesome xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Never forget.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
  15. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Nice ass.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Tell that to @Sinz.

17. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Not only is it a close up of his ass, it's the fact that it says "wounded" and "reputable"

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

That means someone got to him first...

19. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I got that reputation.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status: