Finished Giveaway of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare x3

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Rhienor, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Entering for myself, @Ichikunjii, and @LegitCake. Hope one of us three win. Thank you for this generous giveaway!

Would take their food away and like most medieval people they would die from starvation. Thanks again!

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Entering for myself @LegitCake and @Steve Mason. I'd probably kill them with my religious zeal because of my good Christian values.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

If I end up winning, give it to a random person, already have the game.

4. I'd totally keep this for myself, because it's one of the games I've only played via family share and it's fucking awesome.

I'd probably torture someone first. Actually no, I'd DEFINITELY torture someone, probably via scaphism. That's the method the Persians used, specifically on the Greeks. They'd tie someone up between two boats and force them to drink a bunch of milk and honey, and then pour a bunch more over them to attract insects, specifically around the eyes and face in general. Eventually the victim would still defecate and attract even more insects. The insects devoured the flesh of the victim and ate them slowly and painfully. The whole process took about a month, and death was a mixture of septic shock, dehydration, starvation, and disease. 10/10 would inflict on someone.

Also nominating @Agent A and @Mr Butters just because

5. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey, I've done the random thing. Winners will be announced tomorrow morning when I can think straight.
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Did I win for Togo?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

You may have, I only entered people per amount of nominations!
    The other Togo was fairly low down the list xD

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

So I did I guess...

• Funny Funny x 1