Accepted give deathrun ban appeal section

Discussion in 'Deathrun Suggestions' started by Adrian Shephard, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

even the mc server had one before its was down. lel but deathrun is more populate then mc pls give deathrun what he deserve.

• Agree x 3
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. Alex

Alex VIP

As you can see from the Deathrun Rules, you can be banned for things related to deathrun, such as Ghosting or constantly doing a slayable act. +1
    [​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Do you know how many people are actually banned from Death run? Like... 10? The reason a section for death run appeals doesn't exist is because no one cares enough to come on the forums to appeal a ban on a death run server. There are thousands of death run servers and the game play hardly changes between them. Another good reason people don't appeal deathrun is because the punishments aren't as severe. The highest ban you can get is 8 weeks, and that's for hacking. Everything else is under 2 weeks for the final offense. Even if someone did appeal an 8 hour ban the mod would easily just say "it's 8 hours, serve your ban".

Deathrun doesn't need an appeal section because of three reasons:
    1. Severity of bans is lower than most servers
    2. No ban to appeal (very few actually get banned from deathrun)
    3. No one wants to appeal a ban on a deathrun server, as it is usually easier to just join another one. TTT doesn't have this problem because most servers are different in some way or another.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

What Pacifist said, unless DR gets bigger and a lot of bans start coming in no matter for what reason whether it be DR related rules or general community rules. DR doesn't have a playerbase that gets in too much trouble. The reason TTT has so many ban appeals, is because not only do we have 7 servers but there are new people everyday. For DR there is one to two people that are new, and then the same players.
    So basically the server isn't big enough in order for a separate sub section. So -1.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

Although DeathRun has such a small playerbase, these things do happen. Regardless if it's still a couple folks getting banned it's not a hard thing to implement and will definitely help those who did get banned +1

• Like Like x 4
  6. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

The community is growing, and the server is slowly growing, but I don't think we need a ban appeal section for the reasons Paci stated.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Minecraft even had a ban appeal subform. What is this? :confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Faiith

Faiith Silver Emerald

Not all Deathrun servers are alike, I like playing on Sgm Deathrun because of the bhop height, Its perfect, i've played on lots of other ones and they're always to high of gravity, and if someone wants to appeal a ban they can't, the best they can do is report someone for Banning them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

Alright so I'll finally be replying to this thread after all this time. I think that it wouldn't hurt to have a ban appeals section, I mean sure we don't get as many appeals as TTT at all but would it really be that big of a deal just to add a section in there? It takes 2 seconds and it literally won't hurt anyone It'll help them.
    I also feel like it would actually maybe increase the appeals (just a bit). I've had some people come to me after being banned and were like, how do I appeal? There's no deathrun appeal section?
    So +1 from me as its such a small thing that could probably be pretty beneficial in the long run. (Plus I hate looking through TTT section just to find a DR ban appeal :(, there's no titles..)

EDIT: Also with DR's Population going up we've had to ban a lot more people than before

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.