Approved Ging's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cain, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cain

Cain Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ging
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:15415517
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting when I private messaged @Teroxa that my last t buddy was afk, but soon after my t buddy came back saying that he wasn't afk. I only private messaged Teroxa hoping that he would force him into spectate mode so the round wouldn't be prolonged. I didn't do it to be malicious I just didn't want the round to be delayed and prolonged that's why I private messaged Teroxa instead of using admin chat because I wasn't sure if the donators could read admin chat or not since they could on a server I was staff on. So please unban me because I really enjoy playing on you guys servers.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have the proof of me private messaging Teroxa but, I'm pretty sure he will vouch that I did indeed private message him.​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @Teroxa as they banned you for ghosting.

3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Hey Ging, good to see that you appealed this ban.
    I'll gather my evidence and give you my verdict once I'm finished staffing.

4. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

So let's get right into this.

I banned you for Ghosting (1st Offense) because you messaged me and told me that the last Traitor was AFK.

[​IMG]

This is considered ghosting. You can read more about that in the extended rules.
    Here's a screenshot. I've highlighted the important part.

[​IMG]

As you already mentioned, you didn't mean any harm. You also have a clean record and seemed like a nice guy.
    That's why I'll be lenient here. I'll unban you and void the ban. Please be more careful in the future.

Appeal: Accepted.
    Ban: Voided.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.