Ghosting

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Derpy, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

Apparently I joined the server and I'm banned for 5 days for ghosting? I don't know how as I haven't brang any friends on...
    Please can someone explain I really like this server.

2. Toclosetoyou

Toclosetoyou Regular Member

07/26/13 05:09PM ADDA STEAM_0:1:49738991 Gosting 07/31/13 05:09PM Toclosetoyou
    07/26/13 04:16PM < blank > STEAM_0:0:57422639 Rdm & Leave 07/29/13 04:16PM Toclosetoyou

Derpy why would you change your name for a couple rounds? I think that's a big red flag there.
    You said that you haven't had any friend's with you on the server with you. If that's true then can you explain why you and < blank >were on at the same time?
    < Blank > got banned for Rdm & Leave. But by examining it further i had gotten a quite a few reports saying, that when they were a T the got killed by < blank > for no apparent reason. I let it slide until i found for proof about this occurrence. So i started to notice that the only ones that were complaining were T's. So i while i was looking into it i got a report From "(NnR) KING HOBO (Host)" I believe to be a good reliable player that he got rdmed by < blank > right after that he left . Because i didn't have enough proof of ghosting at the time i just banned him for Rdm & Leave. Once the round was over i decided to look up this < blank > person. Not wanting to got through the 451 pages of < blank > I gave up the search. About 2 min later i got complains saying that his possible ghoster buddy was EDDA who left a couple seconds after < blank > was banned for Rdm & Leave.
    But i forgot for a little while about an hour, then i decided to finally look up this EDDA person. Just a quick friend search of EDDA showed about 41 pages and i looked thought the first 20 and saw that this EDDA must have changed their name i found it weird that the first result was "RPGaming.eu | Derpy" I didn't know until that day that steam keeps track of your most recent name change. At that point i has pretty sure that you guys were ghosting. So i went back found your steam id STEAM_0:1:4973899 and banned it for ghosting. At that time i had to go to do something, so i forgot until today that i need to update the ban for < blank > from Rdm & Leave to ghosting because that was in fact what you two were doing. I will add time to his ban. But i will not repeal my ban for you. I believe i have answered all the questions that you might have.
    I believe you fully deserve the ban. So wait out the ban or keep trying to repeal your ban. But i will not change my stance i firmly believe you were ghosting.
    Im sorry for my grammar ill fix it later.

3. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

Okay I changed my name as we were playing around on DarkRP servers recording, then after-wars "< Blank > had to go so he decided to be a fucking idiot and kill everyone, I also wouldent know who was a T as a fell of once the map started (roof tops) and I was an I, I was then spectating < Blank > and he had to go so he shot everyone following him.

4. Toclosetoyou

Like i said I'm keeping the ban.

5. Detector

Detector Regular Member

detective toclosetoyou.

6. Toclosetoyou

7. *APPLAUD*

8. Toclosetoyou

:oops: :twisted: