Ghostbusters Fun Round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Zuko, Oct 22, 2018.

?

Yes or No?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

Aight, now since Halloween is just 'round the corner, I've been thinking
    about a new fun round. Before I tell you the details, I would like to tell
    you that I don't know if the coding is possible or not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. The round starts with a number of leaders and ghosts. Every fourth
    or fifth player will spawn as a Ghost, whilst every sixth player will be a Leader.
    The others will be Ghostbusters.

Roles:

Ghostbuster:

Each Ghostbuster, including the Leaders, will have a Proton Pack.
    The Proton Pack will be able to pull the Ghosts towards the Muon Trap. However, one
    Ghostbuster with one Proton Pack won't be able to pull a Ghost, and therefore the
    Ghostbusters have to work together to capture the Ghosts.

The Ghostbusters (and Leaders) will also spawn with a P.K.E. Meter, which allows them
    to see where a Ghost is.

Leader:

Each Leader will spawn with a Muon Trap (aka Ghost Trap) which they can
    drop and pick up.

Ghost:

The Ghosts are ugly skeleton-like entities. They have a green smoke effect (like the
    Reaper who has the black smoke). The Ghosts are faster than the Ghostbusters
    and Leaders, and they have the ability to become invisible for a short period of time.

The Ghosts' objective is to stay alive for 5 minutes (if you have better ideas, please let me
    know).

Abilities and equipment:

Ghosts:

Ghosts will possess the ability to become invisible for a short period of time (let's say

ten to twenty seconds). The Ghosts will be able to withstand a fair amount of Proton Streams.
    Ghosts may also have an ability which allows them to kill Ghostbusters (optional, and the ability has a cooldown).

Ghostbusters:

Proton Packs:

The Proton Packs, are for those of you who haven't seen the Ghostbuster-movies, packs

the Ghostbusters have on their backs when they're hunting Ghosts. The Proton Packs will
    have Proton Blasters which will be able to shoot Proton Streams. The Proton Blasters
    are the Ghostbusters' only "weapons". They allow the Ghostbusters to "drag" the Ghosts
    towards the Muon Traps.

Muon Trap:

The Muon Traps are small "boxes" carried by the Leaders. They can be dropped and

picked up (by Leaders only). Their primary objective is to capture the Ghosts.
    If the Ghostbusters hold a Ghost over the Muon Trap for 5-10 seconds, the Ghost
    will be captured.

P.K.E. Meter:

The P.K.E. Meter is a device that allows the Ghostbusters to spot invisible Ghosts.

Objective:

The Ghosts will have to stay uncaptured for 5 minutes. It's the Ghostbusters' job to

capture them. The Ghostbusters have special equipment they can use to do so; the
    Proton Packs and Blasters, which will help them drag the Ghosts, the Muon Trap
    (Leaders only), to trap the Ghosts and the P.K.E. Meter, which will make the
    Ghostbusters spot invisible Ghosts.

The Ghosts have different abilities as well, which will help them.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    • Confusing Confusing x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

Yo so I actually made a mistake on the poll (2 No's? Wtf). The upper No is Yes, and the lower No is No. :>

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. NeverGhostin

NeverGhostin Mod to remember VIP

Did you a favor and fixed that poll. Also, don't make the same thread twice.

• Friendly Friendly x 1