Rejected Get rid of the terror train map.

Discussion in 'Maps' started by ThatAintFalco, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

So when people pick this map, basically they are asking to die because it's so god damn crowded that I can barely get anywhere without dying to someone. There is always a group of people in every spot that is extremely prone to a jihad explosion or c4s that it makes the map clue look good. It can also lead to rdm because since your in the crowded train cars with other people, it's really hard to tell who is killing who. And also on the top of the train, it is really simple to just push someone off with a crowbar or a newton launcher. I think we should get rid of this map because it just leads to a lot of rdm and arguing. It also is really frustrating because you have to be extra cautious since your in crowded places where you can easily die by anything.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

terror train and the shotgun based gameplay within is a national treasure, -1

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

-1 Just wait for the traitors to kill the innos then it's less crowded.

4. ThatAintFalco

Well if u do play on that map, usually the traitor's will always win. The probability of innocents winning is 1/1000 because of the map itself.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Gotta let people enjoy the T rounds. -1

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

I've seen the innocents win plenty of times. -1

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

I've seen plenty of round won by the innocents on that map. They just have to play smarter than the T's. As far as the RDM, that comes with any map, less so with bigger, more spacious maps, but I doubt the removal of it will affect RDM amounts. -1

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

-1 I usually hate overplayed maps but terror train is one of my favorites because of how technical you have to be as an innocent. It is one of the most diverse maps in ways of gameplay and weapon play. This map supports everything from the nilla shotgun all the way to the .50 cal if you know how to use it. There are so many places to sit and hide that it is a bit of a pain to those who hate campers but people resort to keep moving in this map, if you sit still for too long you are dead, Inno or T.

9. ThatAintFalco

After reading these, I think u guys are right. Sure I may dislike the map but u can still win if u just stay alive. The only thing I don't like is how it's crowded. But everything else is fine.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.