Get Karma Banned (A guide on how to get karma banned)

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Daddy Nexxus, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

It's taken me quite some time to come around to making this guide, but I've decided that my knowledge really needs to be shared with the rest of the SGM TTT community, so everyone can benefit. Please only use this information in circumstances where you've decided it's best to go ahead and get karma banned. Possible times of necessity for a karma ban include:

1: It's time to go to sleep, but you really just don't want to get off.
    2: You're of the mindset that karma bans are cool, and therefore want more. (Please note I do not agree/disagree with this mindset, I am simply including it as an example to remain impartial)
    3: You are moments from getting a Mass RDM ban, but would prefer to only see "Karma Banned" when you're banned, to help your self esteem. (Please note with this method you may need to remain off the server for up to 5 days (or more) depending on your past bans)
    4: More examples will come in the future.

And now, the steps to landing yourself a karma ban.

Step 1 - Buy Detective (this step is not necessary, but will protect your from getting killed by innocents while taking care of following steps)
    Step 2 - Observe traitorous acts
    Step 3 - Terminate offenders of traitorous acts
    Step 4 - Be karma banned

Alternate method -

Step 1 - Buy Detective (this step is not necessary, but will protect your from getting killed by innocents while taking care of following steps)
    Step 2 - Mass RDM Detective buddies or alternatively, kill all innos or alternatively, metagame and arm a C4
    Step - Be karma banned

I hope that this guide will help you, please like and share.

• Dumb x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Old x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Why did you waste your time on this bait/troll post? It's not funny and just bland

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Instructions not clear; balls stuck in double barrel

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

If you're going to use the double barrel, it'd be best to purchase Detective. This will prevent you from getting killed while taking out innos, good luck.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

:stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I'm not sure what you were hoping to do with this thread, but either way we do not condone Karma bans. They are a ban just like any other, and if you purposefully seek to get one we will take notice. Bottom line, do not go out of your way to get karma bans.

:locktopic:

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.