Approved Gerdathlete's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gerdathlete, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerdathlete

Gerdathlete New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Gerdathlete
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:75637314
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I was banned for RDM and Leave. I believe it may have been from an RDM during a time when no admins were on, because I know after like an hour of playing with no admins, my report doesn't get handled and therefore when I leave its "RDM and Leave." The problem is that there is nothing I could've done about it if that is the case. I don't want to leave my computer on 24/7 until an admin gets on while I'm afk to handle the problem. But either way, I do not believe I left within, let's say, 30 minutes of the RDM, and there was no admin online when I left. I know better than to leave after RDMing with an admin on the server. If there is any way to tell the distance of time between the report, me leaving, and the ban, it may lead you to my reason for an unban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

Hello Gerdathlete, you were banned by me, please be patient while I gather my evidence.

EDIT:
    Sorry for the wait, my video log took awhile to process.

Anyway let's get into why I banned you.
    I received this report:
    [​IMG]
    The shot log shows that he never shot his SMG before you shot at him:
    [​IMG]
    The deathscene proves that you were never in line of sight of him until you actually shot him.
    [​IMG]
    Here, this is the beginning of it, you two are both out of each other's line of sight.
    [​IMG]
    About halfway through it, you both still can't see each other.
    [​IMG] A few frames after you started shooting him, shot logs support the fact you were the first one to fire, not him.
    So, since you had left before I could have put a slay on you, I banned you for RDM and Leave on your first offense.
    Since this was your first offense and it seemed a rather innocent scenario with no malicious intentions, I will be accepting your appeal and the ban will be voided.
    I will be sending a private message to you shortly regarding the situation.
    Appeal:
    Accepted
    Ban: VOIDED

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.