Approved [GDA-HA]DarkShadow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [GDA-HA]DarkShadow, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    DarkShadow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:94562931
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have gotten Banned for RDM and leave, it was in the Round end and I had to go Help out my Dad; I had to help him get the groceries from the Car, so I left and how I wanted to Rejoin I was Banned. Please Unban me since I was no aware of RDMing.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

You were banned by @Amr. Kindly wait for their response, thank you.

3. Yeah, I'll play on the West Server till then ;-;

4. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

Hey there DarkShadow, I banned you on EU1 for RDM & Leave First Offence, and here is why:

Why you were slain:
    First of all here is the report:
    [​IMG]

The report shows you damaging another innocent, and he took fall damage that led to his death, your response was "He fell down idk" Which was false, provided that the Death Scene shows you blatantly attempting to push him off of the tower as seen here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see by the death scene, you blatantly pushed the player off the tower, and when I asked you about it you lied to me and told me that he just fell.

Why you were banned:
    After I served the slay you simply left the server in the middle of the round, thus why I banned you.

I will be willing to forgive you, and give you one more chance if you are ready to take it. But next time you might not be as lucky.

P.S sorry for the late response, I had some troubles accessing my computer.

5. Yeah, sorry about that, I thought when I leave the Server during a Slay and I rejoin the Slay will still be there.

6. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

Sorry about not responding,

I have been really busy this week, nevertheless, I will accept this and you can avoid your SOL.

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.