Answered GBA Confusion/GBA Baiting

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by STONEY, Oct 14, 2019.

1. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

[​IMG]

So recently I've been playing and I've come to realize something rather odd.

If I am an Innocent and I have a legitimate reason to kill a player for being a Traitor and there are witnesses who see me kill this Traitor right in front of them, but I don't state why I'm killing the Traitor, and they don't "react/attempt" to do anything about it, aren't they technically falling under GBA for my own actions?

Either, I am allowed to kill the witnesses for GBA or more explanation needs to put in for the rule to avoid something like that happening.

It's not exactly loopholing, because they could in fact be T buddies which escalates into more logical thinking to avoid a toxic/loopholing method of looking at the sitaution.

Same thing can be said for many, many other situations. Like if I pull out a Traitor weapon, yet nobody tries to kill me or DMG me, that would be like GBA "Baiting" them for grounds to kill them for GBA, a lot like loopholing. But I believe it still would be nice to make an addition to the GBA Extended Rule for something like the GBA Baiting.

2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

GBA does not apply to actions you take because you know you are innocent, therefore you know it couldn't be traitorous. Therefore not GBA.

You can't kill a player in front of another player then kill the 2nd player for GBA for not shooting at you. It wouldn't be loopholing, but definitely grounds for a slay.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

This would be an improper user of GBA and you'd likely be given a slay for rdm. If repeated, this could also be considered toxic gameplay.