Gay pride (parade)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Siddo, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I admit I do not know what experiences you refer to, so I won't speak to that being homophobic or not. But my actions here have been the furthest from homophobic as you could get, whereas you have directed hatred towards me, something you admitted to.

What you feel or perceive from your life experiences does not dictate objective truth. This is true for me, and everyone, not just you.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. This is an admission you have no good argument and a call to shutter speech you wish not to hear, something I elaborated on earlier. In a word, it is stupid and dangerous. I trust the administration to see through that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I love going downtown vancouver when the gay pride parade is going on, it's such a good sight to see, check out some pictures from the different parades!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My apologies for the last picture, Borderline bannable offense there but it had to be included.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. I've only directed hate towards homophobes, sounds like that's an issue for you. Maybe you should hate homophobes too and not.. Hómós.
    And like I just can't get over how much of a high horse you're on that you believe you know what exactly homophobia is when you've never experienced it... Literally my first post in this thread was like "open you eyes and listen to the grievances of the minorities". Like. I'd be morto rn.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

bet Trudeau gives a mean dicking

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. What's your point
    Like what's not child friendly
    Though you can keep that cunt anyway from my eyes thanksss

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Rozboon

Who said it wasn't child friendly?

8. You're hilarious x

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  9. RIP.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I honestly don't know if there is any other way I can continue to say this, if it is somehow hard to understand what I am trying to say. First you don't want hate directed towards you. Then you label me a "homophobe", when you obviously don't even know what that means. Once again, just because you are "gay" and feel you may have experienced "homophobia", does not mean you know what "homophobia" is. I have not directed any hate towards you, I have only disagreed with you. That is not hate, it is not homophobia. The only hate here has come from you.

"open you eyes and listen to the grievances of the minorities" All well and good, a statement to evoke emotion for sure, but you still don't know what you are talking about, I'm afraid.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Legit just call me a retard at this point, oh great straight man, who clearly knows more about homophobia and homosexuality than an actual queer person
    Like do you have some degree in sexuality studies or something
    Like what makes you think you know more than me, other than your obvious lack of respect for me, please explain

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Rozboon

I have 10 years of gender studies in a highly acclaimed university.

Explain your experience to us! teach us your ways of fighting against the machine, I mean Homophobia.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. I hope I am not the only one who has noticed we are going in the same circle every time we reply here.

1. Being "queer" is not a instant ticket to infused knowledge about what is legitimately homophobic or not. Being queer does not mean you know what that word means. Through all this time we have been discussing this all you would have needed to do is Google "phobia".
    2. I would like you to explain how you think I am disrespecting you, when it is exactly the opposite that is occurring. Shall I go back through this thread and compile all the posts where you insult me and spew vulgarities? There is a long list for you. Mine is non-existent, and you may look for yourself if you don't believe me.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Do you want a fucking medal
    I'll make sure they engrave homophobe on it

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  15. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Alright well this has just derailed from the original post, so i'm just going to lock it.

• Dislike x 3
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.