Gay pride (parade)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Siddo, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

HEY WHATEVER YOU ARE IS FINE JUST DON'T RUB IT IN PEOPLES FACES EZPZ
    IF YOU HOMOPHOBIC SO BE IT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF
    IF YOU INTO SAME GENDER AND/OR OTHER GENDER COOL SAME THING

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Do you have something other than half-baked humor to add?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Why am I not allowed to rub my sexuality in people's faces when I go outside and have to witness straight people wearing socks and sandals :mad:

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Cash

no I'm being serious

idk whats humorous about an actual answer my guy all you and saverick are doing is arguing

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Cash

ey not only straight people do

also what if they have athletes foot or something never assume

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. What are jokes

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Cash

homophobes :oops:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. *homophobes who tell you you don't know what homophobia is when you homo

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Don't project. I have been listening to you all through this thread, and of the two of us, only one has been insulting the other. As to what I said to @Carned it was a reply in kind to his obvious joke/troll, as you would have us believe was also your intention with "edumacation", and the condescending manner of that reply. If I didn't value your opinion, I would be treating you the way you have been me. This is your first reply with any rationality.

I have lost count of how many times I have pointed out how you keep misusing "homophobic". If I disagree with you, it does not mean I hate you or irrationally fear you, which is what homophobia is. So, to answer that assertion of yours, no: disagreeing with your beliefs on homosexuality does not constitute homophobia.

I would be more than happy to enter on the discussion of what is wrong with homosexuality, if you actually intend on entertaining constructive civil discourse. But perhaps a different venue or a separate thread would be more appropriate. Perhaps an admin could let us know. I am fine with doing so right here, as long as it does not raise issues with the policies of this forum.

Once again, being homosexual does not mean you know what homophobia is. Same thing if I as a farmer only 2 years into the trade were to say that I know everything there is to know about farming just because I am now a farmer. I don't, and I probably never will.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Cash

if you against gays you homophobic
    dont gotta be gay to know that much bud

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  11. If you had been reading with much attention, "bud", you would know that disagreeing with someone and hating them (homophobia) are two different things. White knighting isn't impressive here, either, @Humancowcakes

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. By that logic why are you trying to tell someone who has farmed for their entire life that they don't know anything about farming? Like you have never farmed at all? You've never experienced anything to do with farming? So sit down and stop telling the farmer that they're wrong???? How is this so difficult

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Also worth pointing out @saverickandroll has expressed that she holds hatred towards me or my kind, and continues to call me a homophobe. That does not inspire much credibility as to who can say who is hating who.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Cash

boi she hates me more than homophobes hate gays, I'm just speaking my own opinion big guy

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. It would then behoove you also to know what homophobe means before applying it to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Are you legit even calling yourself a homophobe now? This is just getting embarrassing at this point and comes across as really petty...

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. This isn't difficult, you have it backwards, again: just because you are "something", does not mean you automatically know everything that pertains to the "something" you subscribe to. In your case, that means that just because you are "gay", does not mean you know what "homophobe" means, which you have made very clear you do not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. No, your repeated branding of me as a "homophobe", and your earlier words stating that you "hate" such, shows you are the one bringing hate to the table here, where I am not.

19. Cash

@Grimoire+ I'll give u no homo succ if you stop this cancer before it spreads

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Likeeee you keep saying you're not a homophobic and saying you're not homophobic but like... That doesn't make the fact you don't like "the gays" unhomophobic and that somehow you know better than I the homophobia - both aggressive and passive - that I've experienced in my life. Literally continue to invalidate my life experiences

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.