Approved gawd's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by gawd, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gawd

gawd Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Gawd
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:43947302
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    As a detective I had pushed somebody with my riot shield. On accident, I pushed them a bit too far off a small ledge and they took about 50 damage. I understood what I did was wrong and I told the moderator on at the time to slay me over voice. I forget what his/her name was. So after this occurred I went afk and I tabbed out for a little while. I honestly completely forgot the incident had occurred and several minutes later I just ended up closing my laptop (without exiting the game). I just came back from the gym and I remembered about the incident, thinking I had left my laptop open. Instead I come back open up my laptop and tab into gmod seeing a question from the moderator asking what the damage was all about. What had happened was I had timed out of the server when the moderator was asking the question, so he/she (and rightfully so) banned me for RDM and leaving.

However I truly did not mean any negligence. I understand that pushing somebody off of a ledge and then leaving would obviously result in a ban, so this isn't something I was doing on purpose or for fun. I honestly just had to go do something and intended on leaving my laptop open so I could be slain but ended up forgetting that I even did what I did and accidentally closing my laptop. It's stupid but it's what happened unfortunately.

I've played on this server for a while and I am sure people can recognize me and acknowledge I am not known for this kind of thing.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A ; Guilty of RDM & Leaving - However, did so unintentionally!​

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You were banned by @J.T.Ripper for RDM and leave (first). He will respond at his earliest convenience, in the mean time, i thank you for being patient.

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Tagging @Sapphire as I was training them at this time.

4. gawd

gawd Member

Yes and @Sapphire was the moderator who sent me the message, to clear that aspect up. ( As stated when I opened the laptop I got to see the message before getting timed out)

5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

And as they were the one to take and complete the reports, I will have them provide the evidence, however I will conduct the final verdict.

6. gawd

gawd Member

Understood

7. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

Please give me a few moments to gather my evidence.

8. $crim

Thank you for waiting patiently...

Here is the first report against you which I made myself and contains the damage log of what occurred.
    [​IMG]
    The next one shows another report which I also reported and also contains the logs.
    [​IMG]
    Sadly, I do not have the screenshot of him leaving, but I can assure you that @J.T.Ripper has it. As I leave the rest to him as he was the one who banned you and will make his verdict.

9. gawd

gawd Member

This is all obviously true, as I never denied that I left. However it was completely unintentional, as explained above.

10. $crim

I have given my evidence and now it is up to @J.T.Ripper to make his verdict.

11. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

If you could explain the situations at hand, we can see if a slay is required for both of the reports. We will go from there.

12. gawd

gawd Member

The first person I definitely accidentally hit off of a small ledge. I really don't remember what happened with the second. There was a situation where a C4 was planted and I asked a man to move, he didn't so I hit him. I don't think this man was damaged though? I don't really remember what happened with that second person.

13. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Well, since this is your first rdm and leave, I'm willing to unban if you're willing to take two slays instead.

14. $crim

If you look on both reports I posted, you can see in the message the damage that was done.

15. gawd

gawd Member

Yes I will take that. It's a shame this is gonna be on my record since I really didn't mean to have it happen, but I guess it doesn't matter since it won't be happening again. Can i just join a server and ask an admin to slay me?

16. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I have unbanned you, feel free to come on and we'll get those slays served on east 2.

17. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Player has served the two slays.

Appeal: ACCEPTED

Ban: VOIDED

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.